I agree, haha ZuriYAH "Zii" said:
West coast here. Texas.

Why does everyone gotta be east coast. :( poo

updated by @cavewoman: 07/13/15 05:19:56PM
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
I think we'd include Texas with the midwest. Break up the south west, since theres only 4 states that make up that region... ZuriYAH "Zii" said:
West coast here. Texas.

Why does everyone gotta be east coast. :( poo
Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
Hey I'm from Idaho. Do you know what lake?

GreyGargoyle said:
You can find me in the mountains of Wyoming this year. Next year I'll be in the temperate rain forest of Washington. But Sunday I'll be in a lake of Idaho and in October and November I'll be in the woods of Georgia. =)
Jessica Arnold
@jessica-arnold
14 years ago
17 posts
Woo. A dread gathering would be super awesome! I'm from Northern California, myself. :D And I have this funny feeling there would be ganja. Lots of ganja! :x
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
are you crazy..... no one on this site par takes in ganja, thats just bad for you...... ha ha ha : ) jk Jessica Arnold said:
Woo. A dread gathering would be super awesome! I'm from Northern California, myself. :D And I have this funny feeling there would be ganja. Lots of ganja! :x
RBN
@rbn
14 years ago
50 posts
ohhh what! i cannot go because i don't live in USA. :-(
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
GAAH! me too =[ RBN said:
ohhh what! i cannot go because i don't live in USA. :-(
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Extremely unhealthy to partake in such behavior as the smoking of god given plants! lol. ;) neil coe said:
are you crazy..... no one on this site par takes in ganja, thats just bad for you...... ha ha ha : ) jk

Jessica Arnold said:
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i know right........ weed is for the devil and is just plain EVIL, so you should really try stopping that gross habit, i even begain to tell you about how bad that stuff is for you, and if there is ganja at your little gathering, then i wont be attending........................lol ha ha ha no jk im like the biggest weedhead you will ever meet. i hope there is some lol pixie said:
Extremely unhealthy to partake in such behavior as the smoking of god given plants! lol. ;)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Well its definitely not banned from the gathering. :) Cause to each their own. neil coe said:
i know right........ weed is for the devil and is just plain EVIL, so you should really try stopping that gross habit, i even begain to tell you about how bad that stuff is for you, and if there is ganja at your little gathering, then i wont be attending........................lol ha ha ha no jk im like the biggest weedhead you will ever meet. i hope there is some lol

pixie said:
Extremely unhealthy to partake in such behavior as the smoking of god given plants! lol. ;)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form