Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A lil get together.

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
You can find me in the mountains of Wyoming this year. Next year I'll be in the temperate rain forest of Washington. But Sunday I'll be in a lake of Idaho and in October and November I'll be in the woods of Georgia. =)
updated by @greygargoyle: 07/23/15 04:01:40PM
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Alden! Your close! We could go camping and giggle! haha!And Grey, you sure do get around! haha ;) Alden said:
I'm in indiana, mid west all the way!!! I'd love to camp out for the weekend with anyone who's willing to camp out with me, tho I warn, I tend to enjoy a 6 pack of beer and giggling like a little girl when camping.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, ah...not really. I'm moving to Washington next year and then I won't be traveling again for a long time...probably. But until then I'll be able to travel a lot. There is sooo much to do in the states that I mentioned. It's awesome! pixie said:
Alden! Your close! We could go camping and giggle! haha!

And Grey, you sure do get around! haha ;)

Alden said:
I'm in indiana, mid west all the way!!! I'd love to camp out for the weekend with anyone who's willing to camp out with me, tho I warn, I tend to enjoy a 6 pack of beer and giggling like a little girl when camping.
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
I think that would be so fun. Families too? My gang alone is a group! Hubby and I have 9 kids :).We are in Washington State...Tons of camping and fun stuff to do here. Hubby is a total outdoor guy, me, not so much but Im getting better.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Of course families too! The more the merrier! I need to look at a map and figure out distances for everyone. Washington state is beautiful!Thinking I may have to make a group for this. Probably easier to plan that way. :) Nicole said:
I think that would be so fun. Families too? My gang alone is a group! Hubby and I have 9 kids :).

We are in Washington State...Tons of camping and fun stuff to do here. Hubby is a total outdoor guy, me, not so much but Im getting better.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
This sounds like a great idea =]I'd definitely try to go.South west is where I am (I believe that's southern ca)And starting a group sounds like a good idea. make like a discussion for different regions to start it off maybe?And maybe one for like a big gathering where we could all try to go to or something.just a thought ;)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Good suggestion! :) Cavewoman said:
This sounds like a great idea =]
I'd definitely try to go.
South west is where I am (I believe that's southern ca)
And starting a group sounds like a good idea. make like a discussion for different regions to start it off maybe?
And maybe one for like a big gathering where we could all try to go to or something.
just a thought ;)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Any suggestions for a group name? Probably work on it tomorrow. Everyone cool with me creating it? Or does someone else want the job? :)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
go for it brilliant master mind ;D pixie said:
Any suggestions for a group name? Probably work on it tomorrow. Everyone cool with me creating it? Or does someone else want the job? :)
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
West coast here. Texas.Why does everyone gotta be east coast. :( poo

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form