Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does dread head hq shampoo ruin dreads, or does it do what it says it does?

Robert shawn bozarth
@robert-shawn-bozarth
14 years ago
25 posts
I have some left from my last dreads and I was wondering if it was another lie by the company. and also does it actually help your dreads, or does it prevent them from knotting up, thus makeing you have to buy more products from them to try and fix the problem
updated by @robert-shawn-bozarth: 02/04/18 01:29:36AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Nah I believe the shampoo is ok. It's not a super amazing shampoo but it is residue free so it should be fine :)
Sammy Seven
@sammy-seven
14 years ago
19 posts
i have used it, and im' not too fond of it. =/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive never used it never would but i hear it causes alot of dandruff and dry scalpits also not very natural contains sls and from ewhat i hear very wastefull cause u need to use a whole lot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
14 years ago
32 posts
It's not too bad. 95% of the time I use baking soda, but I'll use the shampoo when I find it convenient (eg when I'm in a hurry, traveling, etc.)Once I use it up I certainly wont buy it again.DirtyJohnny sucks the big 1
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah its not bad for your hair but you do gotta use a crap ton of it i got some from a friend many years ago he owned a shop and had purchased way too much of it so i ended up with it and while not bad for your hair it doesnt do anything magical either i ended up mixing tea tree and rosemary into it to use it up...but did it help my hair knot no ...was my hair clean yeah...would i recommend it no its wasteful u use a lot and end up with a lot of plastic bottles dr bronners u can buy in like a gallon jug mix it in a spray bottle spray like 4 times on your head in the shower and ur good u can also use it to clean everything in ur house and u can even brush your teeth with it
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
used a bottle and a half, used it for about the first 6-8ish months, wasn't as effective as reducing/preventing dandruff as Dr bronners with tea tree and rosemary added (i use the peppermint orginally but mix it now with the lavender)the soap is ok, wouldn't reorder it though, but it's safe/easy on your locks, but it's true you have to use alot more of it and it's kinda hard to get it in a lather.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form