Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts

This is a picture taken in 2007 when I was there, so she must be ~11years old now. Don't really have alot of contact though :/

I don't really know how long she had them on this picture, but i belive around 3 years. They were made crocheting in some touristic littly city in an eastern european country they went on holiday to. She never did something special, just wash with regular shampoo :)

I promised i would send them a picture whenever i would get my dreads but haven't done that yet and i have them for 2 1/2 months already :$

updated by @menrt-devl: 07/22/15 11:26:17AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they were crochetted? nice recovery thn they look pretty natural

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts

Yep crocheted :)

It may sound a bit strange but i think that the fact that she is just a child plays a role in the beauty of her dreads. She doesn't think: "let's not comb my hair!". She propably doesn't think about her hair at all, which makes it even better :D

You just can't imagine how jealous i am of her dreads :))

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we have another kid her age with natural dreads that are amazing

anfd your right kidas with dreads have anmazing dreads cause briushing the hair..or maintaining the dreads just seems like 1 more chore they rather not do

i mean how many kids would go to school naked if the parents werent yelling :get de=ressed hurry up" every single morning

they rather just play all day then have to fuss around with brushes and combs

--
Thosy Gimbal
@thosy-gimbal
13 years ago
1 posts

lile a who's i am?

Leah
@leah
13 years ago
32 posts

why have I never seen this thread before? haha. loves it. I must add to it soon. thanks for the great piccy's everyone!

Earth Mama2
@earth-mama2
13 years ago
2 posts

Band called Rising Appalachia...she has definitely inspired my dreads! Especially after watching this video. Rising Appalachia Scale Down

updated by @earth-mama2: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Irishewwie
@irishewwie
13 years ago
4 posts
Ohhh. I have some pictures that I found when I was first starting my dreads. I hope I added the pictures right. Still learning the site.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats like abominable snowman dreads

--
Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Mountains of sylida Colorado