Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

HashFlare
Dreadlocks Site is now 100% powered by Bitcoin
Dreadlocks Forums

beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
5 years ago
122 posts
I love it! That's actually pretty hot!
updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 07/22/15 08:22:02AM
Tara C
@tara-c
5 years ago
645 posts

I love this guy's dreads, Brian Fair from Shadows Fall. I don't know how he started his dreads, but I know he lets them do their own thing now because they're extremely messy. Very long too, and let's face it, when you're in a metal band, headbanging with super long dreads is AMAZING and cool.


updated by @tara-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
5 years ago
122 posts

Thanks Tara, I was beginning to thin I was the only metal fan on here. I like five Finger Death Punch too.

Tara C said:

I love this guy's dreads, Brian Fair from Shadows Fall. I don't know how he started his dreads, but I know he lets them do their own thing now because they're extremely messy. Very long too, and let's face it, when you're in a metal band, headbanging with super long dreads is AMAZING and cool.


updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
4 years ago
133 posts

Just soooooo amazing! He must have really fast growing hair for them to get so long and so thick too!

Tara C said:

I love this guy's dreads, Brian Fair from Shadows Fall. I don't know how he started his dreads, but I know he lets them do their own thing now because they're extremely messy. Very long too, and let's face it, when you're in a metal band, headbanging with super long dreads is AMAZING and cool.


updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
4 years ago
133 posts

Amazing! Mine seem like babies after seeing these!
Linus said:


updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Linus
@linus
4 years ago
44 posts

He had them for about 17 years. Hes also been in a swedish tv "show" about rastafarianism, or whatever you call it :)

Sweet, said:

Amazing! Mine seem like babies after seeing these!
Linus said:


updated by @linus: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Linus
@linus
4 years ago
44 posts

His name is Thord, a Swedish rasta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=druduEwTXUU

There is the program about rasta, no subs tho :(


FSHIONABLE POVERTY said:

who is this?

Linus said:


updated by @linus: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 
 / 20
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form