Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
No, he had them before she died. I'm not sure why or when exactly he started them. I saw him in June when they were here for Alissa's memorial, he was self-medicating heavily. It was really hard to carry on a conversation with him so I didn't get the chance to ask him how old they were.
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

Why on earth haven't I seen these pages before - I'm in heaven!!

Jennahfly Soulflower said:

Ty :D

Valrie said:

Very loverly!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

love the 2nd 1

april never washes hers tho ..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

I found this pic too and have it smwhere in my pics for inspiration :)

melann said:

She backcombed.

soaring eagle said:

ah slang
actualy i helped her start her dreadiness (naturally)
shes so pretty isnt she?

angela englund said:
When I first decided to think about doing dreads, I was thinking of doing a combo of fake/real for a "mixed media" effect (I'm a mixed media artist and felt I needed this for myself as I've never been happy with my hair, EVER). So I started poking around on forums and looking at pictures and lo and behold I saw EXACTLY what I had in mind to start with:

(forgive me, Slang, for just tossing your pic out randomly but this is like a dream)

She did wool extensions which I'm not really wanting to do. Somewhere along the lines after doing my dreads I might make some fun add ons for instant length (I miss my LONG hair) out of fake hair (I've read allllll about it). But ever if I don't go a faky route, I look forward to having colorful dreads.
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

You know her!! Has she a website? I have sewn a couple of coins in my dreads and felted a few - well got started anyway with some colours & raps, another person who inspires me here is :-

Sweet, said:

I found this pic too and have it smwhere in my pics for inspiration :)

melann said:

She backcombed.

soaring eagle said:

ah slang
actualy i helped her start her dreadiness (naturally)
shes so pretty isnt she?

angela englund said:
When I first decided to think about doing dreads, I was thinking of doing a combo of fake/real for a "mixed media" effect (I'm a mixed media artist and felt I needed this for myself as I've never been happy with my hair, EVER). So I started poking around on forums and looking at pictures and lo and behold I saw EXACTLY what I had in mind to start with:

(forgive me, Slang, for just tossing your pic out randomly but this is like a dream)

She did wool extensions which I'm not really wanting to do. Somewhere along the lines after doing my dreads I might make some fun add ons for instant length (I miss my LONG hair) out of fake hair (I've read allllll about it). But ever if I don't go a faky route, I look forward to having colorful dreads.

updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
12 years ago
133 posts

Thank you for telling us about this amazing flickr pool, i've had a look too and love it! You can't copy them because the site doesn't allow it, so its not smthing your doing ;)

Dragonfly said:

I found this amazing flickr pool titled "Women with Long Dreads." I'm not able to copy and paste any of the images here, but there are over 1300 (!) incredibly awesome and inspiring images.
b.jay
@bjay
12 years ago
3 posts

updated by @bjay: 02/14/15 11:21:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow those are some nice 1's tho insted of adding ads attachments click the photo add button on the toolbar to add em in the discussions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:31:42AM
Jennahfly Soulflower
@jennahfly-soulflower
12 years ago
10 posts

?
Sweet, said:

Went 2 have a look at addresses given & said "no such page anymore?"

Sweet, said:

Why on earth haven't I seen these pages before - I'm in heaven!!

Ty :D

Valrie said:

Very loverly!

B likes Tea
@b-likes-tea
12 years ago
21 posts

She's on here but hasn't posted in a long time. I think she mostly sticks to tumblr. But she takes lovely pictures and was my inspiration (amongst a few others) to start my dread journey!

updated by @b-likes-tea: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form