beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts

simple as can be post pictures of beautiful dreads
freinds family your own random ones off the net
any dreadlocks you find beautiful or inspirational

lets keep the icon worship to a minumum by that i mean all the holiwood or rock idol types

instead just everyday dreadies youd meet on the street or in the woods

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts

While searching for dreadlock pics I found this girl's deviantart. :D

http://anna-april.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thundersquall said:

I think the girl in that pic is good lookin but she trying too hard to look "posh". Like a model, but with dreads.Folks who take themselves that seriously in a pic look lame. Just my opinion though great pics all around.

Eva Lovelocks said:

Dana Moen said:
This beauty inspired me to comb out and redo my waxy year old dreadz!

this girl was my dread inspiration too!!! where did you find these pictures of her?

updated by @denise: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
It looks like a big poop on his head O__O

soaringeagle said:
in july they'll be 20 years and nooo not even close
som e chick claims to have the longest (has thwe official record) at only 7 feet, however in india sadhus often have dresads over 15-25 feet
the real lobngest dread is a thai (or is he korean or vietnamese i forget) guy with a unidread that wass 38 feet years ago when i 1st saw him its gotta be well over 40 feet now
hes held the record fpr "longest hair" forever but there wasnt a longest dread catagory till the 7 footr lady called guiness andf had 1 put in, the sadhus in india never bothered to try for a record because they grow em strictly for spiritual reasons not for recognition

the longest dreadlocks ever - Watch more Funny Videos
Tαvΐα ♥
@tv
13 years ago
3 posts
Beautiful!

Fay Brotherhood said:

updated by @tv: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
I am curious as to how she styled her dreads like that. Pretty unique.

Tv said:
Beautiful!

Fay Brotherhood said:

updated by @thundersquall: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
Actually Eva one of the most beautiful dreadlock pics I found Googling before starting mine I can't find now. I've looked for ages still I Can't find it. Just bledy realised it's you! Lol that's so weird. I clicked your profile pic by mistake on that last post and was like WTF?! It's from your profile gallery :-) One of our own folks!FileNotFound*j2GSL15ysPNIOfamnvvCZa8FjZcMI7UHdce/112210141208.jpg
Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts

Yes, her dreads are awesome indeed! :)
Dan B said:
Actually Eva one of the most beautiful dreadlock pics I found Googling before starting mine I can't find now. I've looked for ages still I Can't find it. Just bledy realised it's you! Lol that's so weird. I clicked your profile pic by mistake on that last post and was like WTF?! It's from your profile gallery :-) One of our own folks!

FileNotFound *j2GSL15ysPNIOfamnvvCZa8FjZcMI7UHdce/112210141208.jpg

__

updated by @denise: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts
he actually died about a year ago his dread was estimated to be 6 meters long or so at this point

Aaron"TheLegend" said:

soaringeagle said:
som e chick claims to have the longest (has thwe official record) at only 7 feet, however in india sadhus often have dresads over 15-25 feet
the real lobngest dread is a thai (or is he korean or vietnamese i forget) guy with a unidread that wass 38 feet years ago when i 1st saw him its gotta be well over 40 feet now
hes held the record fpr "longest hair" forever but there wasnt a longest dread catagory till the 7 footr lady called guiness andf had 1 put in, the sadhus in india never bothered to try for a record because they grow em strictly for spiritual reasons not for recognition

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
That musician behind Damian in that pic looks like he is high as hell , and prolly is lol.

shaun saunders said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

did he die? and isnt 6 meters just over 18 feet cause i remember when guiness measured it it was like 38 feet and that was years b4 he died i think it was over 40

Bene said:

he actually died about a year ago his dread was estimated to be 6 meters long or so at this point

Aaron"TheLegend" said:

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form