Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Emily's dread timeline!!!

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
At almost 10 months I think its about time I make a timeline of my dready progress! I started with a dread perm regretably but they have survived and thrived thank goodness. i think i did some palmrolling for the first month or 2 but then i found the site and stopped all but washing. so here ya go enjoy!heres my hair before dreading. I rocked the long hair for years and hated doing anything to it..it seems i was meant to dread. i didnt get a haircut for a whole school year and that summer kinda thinking i might eventually dread.

crusty crust dread perm hair...yikes dont do it!

gettin a little better, 1 monthish at my cabin

2 months, with my german friend

about the time i joined the site, 2 monthish

3 months, they were very neat looking i thought i wanted them to stay like that lol

5 months, starting to do their own thing

6 monthish

7-8 months, startin to get the wilder look and liking it

9 months, the roots are nice n messy

just about 10 months and i dyed some red

heres whre im at now

I love my dreads more everyday and I wouldn't change a thing about em :)
updated by @emily: 02/14/15 09:11:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awww u were so pretty b4 dreading but didnt look like youyou shure shine now your personality grew with your dreadsand they sure look amazing nowhell even tho dread perms suck yours look like the best dread perm ive ever seenu lucked outi love how wild theyre getting..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
thaanks :) i love how wild theyre getting too! i am very lucky indeed and very thankful that i found the site when i did and stopped worrying and thinking about silly maintenance.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im very thankful i could make the site for u to find to get u to stop worrying bout silly things like maintenance :)its all fate u know

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Lookin good :)
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Looking good I think you look beautiful with dreads or without. I like the dreads you dyed red, keep strong sister and keep them growing.
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
your dreadlocks <3
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
I think you look stunning with your dreads!they suit you sooo well:)I think your hair was a lot like mine, thin and staright , so to see your dreads look so beautiful it actually makes me feel better and more confident myself;)and I loved the ones you dyed red:)
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
wow I love how yours have changed, you wear them beautifully,I remember when you first joined to it's even cooler seeing this, feels like it wasn't all that long ago.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
Thank you all :) it really doesnt feel like i started that long ago even tho its almost been a year lol
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form