Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ah! crazy unraveled root. please tell me what you think

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nooooooooo nonononono never do this never recomend this this is interlocking 1 of the 3 worse things u can ever do to dreads theres a real high probability that the dreads will break offplease dont tell people to do this this is why ppl make so many dumb mistakes 1 person does something dumb and recomends someone else do it and someone else and we get waxy heads and falling out locks Louisa said:
hi there :) if you want to neaten up the root a bit you can gently divide the hair at the base in half with finger tips then take the end of the hair and thread it through the opening then divide the hair at the base again in the OPPOSITE direction and take end of hair and place through the opening again. it is a really simple way to keep roots looking neater, if after the first few times it starts to look better do it a few more times. just dont do it too tight. it will weaken the roots. good luck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 06:48:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you admit it weakens the roots the roots that give the dread its strengthy and you recomend it? why? tou are recomending people do somethomng that has been very well known to make dreads fall right off please pleaseplease dont recomend it..do it if u feel u must its your hair but nobody else should risk theyre dreads cause u didnt know better Louisa said:
hi there :) if you want to neaten up the root a bit you can gently divide the hair at the base in half with finger tips then take the end of the hair and thread it through the opening then divide the hair at the base again in the OPPOSITE direction and take end of hair and place through the opening again. it is a really simple way to keep roots looking neater, if after the first few times it starts to look better do it a few more times. just dont do it too tight. it will weaken the roots. good luck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
14 years ago
19 posts
So nice to see another person going through the same damn thing!

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form