Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ah! crazy unraveled root. please tell me what you think

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
Sooooo i was separating my babies after i washed my hair and discovered that one dread had a suuuuuuuuper unraveled root and hairs coming from all over into it. after separating it from the ones around it i looked at it and it was kind of shocking. should I be worried? is there anything i can do?
updated by @cavewoman: 02/14/15 07:36:16AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Don't be worried. You can go ride a rollercoaster, you can go for a swim, you can go parachuting, ride a four wheeler, you can go to the movies, you can bring home a new pet, you can go on vacation. There is lots of things that you can do. Life is so simple.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looks finewouldnt do anything but if u want slide a bead over it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
hahahah well thanks grey but that's not exactly what i meant. all the hairs around it, does it look damaged?
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
No, it looks great..lol, my point was that you can worry or you can have fun with life.Your hair WILL dread and who knows...that dread could turn out to be your favorite... Cavewoman said:
hahahah well thanks grey but that's not exactly what i meant. all the hairs around it, does it look damaged?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
please don't worry, it defeats the whole(or at least one) purpose of dreadlocks. It will be fine i promise
DON D
@don-d
14 years ago
18 posts
it will be a ok... gives it character for the moment... it will pull thru.. had one like that also..beads do work awesome Cavewoman said:
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
To me it looks fantastic. I hope that is nothing to worry about or else I would be in big trouble. All my dreads that are forming naturally are starting from the bottom where my hair is the driest and working up. So it looks perfect to me, but I'm new at this :)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
aha thanks guys. I guess it just freaked me out because its like the most unraveled root and it looks and feels super poofy compared to all the others. I guess I just needed some reassurance =] Ill make some bead or use one i have and not worry about it any more =] ... well... try haha
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
That is fairly normal.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form