Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

before and after dreadlocks pictures comparing dreads no dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what do u mean you dont have time to go natural are you going to die next week? your alive you have time going natural happens as you live your life and usualy happens faster then you expect it to

throw away your comb today and wait a couple weeks and see what happens

itds funny when ppl say they dont have toime to go natural like they need dreads today

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matt Kancode
@matt-kancode
13 years ago
14 posts

its not that. i was told it takes 2 to 3 years for them to develope. Im ok with several months but years is kinda intimidating

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you were lied to it can happen fast some have found dreads in days weeks is not uncommon at all most 3 months under 1% takes over a year or 2

most are amazed how fast dreads form

look at the natural dreads poll

--
Matt Kancode
@matt-kancode
13 years ago
14 posts
well thank you! i feel more comfortable now. i havnt combed my hair in a few days and it is starting to segment but not much. i just wasnt aware it happens that fast!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh it can i knew a japanese dude who would wake up every morning with 6 or so giant dreads and i mean every single hair was in a dread there were no dread here dread there but mostly loose hair if he didnt braid it b4 bed every night in the morn hed have 4-8 or so giant dreads..not tight or mature bu dreadsstikll theyd probly be hard to get out after 4 days to a week but thats rare tho we do have quite a few who found dreads in under 2 weeks

according to the poll something like 9$ dreaded in under a week

anouther 9% in under 2 weeks (thats almost 20% in under 2 weeks) then i think 19% or so within 1st month (close to 40% total unser a month yea surprises me too)

30% 3 months

30 6 wait i must have remembered wrong cause thats 100%

but there was like 8 % i think between 6 minths and a year and 4% ove a year

so i probly miscalculated in the fractions of percentagess but u get the rough idea

the vast majority were in the 3-6 months but a decent percentage were under 3 months

there were more under a week or 2 then over a year or 2

--
Matt Kancode
@matt-kancode
13 years ago
14 posts
just by your personal knowledge what would you say for long straight thick hair?
updated by @matt-kancode: 07/22/15 05:10:44AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

id say give it 3 weeks to a month and see what its done

just watch what u wash with and how use sea salt sleep on wool and keep your hands away and when u find your 1st dread baby celebrate

1 of my freinds i was talking to last nights at 1 m9nth and already had a huge congo problem haha so be sure u seperate when neeeded when they start to form

--
Matt Kancode
@matt-kancode
13 years ago
14 posts
ok thanks. so should i try to help them form or just let them do their own thing all the time?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
just let em do what they do

--
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts

Wow I love all these before and after pictures!! You guys are all so beautiful! <3

Here is my before...this is less than a month before I started my journey. :-)

(10/30/2010)

And after...

*7th month*

(7/4/2011)

And here is some shrinkage...

updated by @tori: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form