dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

before and after dreadlocks pictures comparing dreads no dreads

new dreddie
@new-dreddie
12 years ago
75 posts

Hey SE,

My hair is dreadding on its own in the back! YAY!!!! It is going to be a while for the front to dread up. Im thinking a long time, due to my texture. All of the back is not dreaded, so I have many parts that is curly, straight, etc. I have different textures, but it is mostly curly. I am trying to be patient, oooh it is hard!

new dreddie
@new-dreddie
12 years ago
75 posts

Thanks for the advice SE!!!

soaring eagle said:

i added a few beads in the back while camping in vermont

thars about it

couple hair waps too

other then that just didnt comb

just let em dread

new dreddie said:

You look great SE. So you nevrr twisted or manipulated your hair to formdreads? I like your />dreads. I love your hair!
soaring eagle said:

i looked goofy predread

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
12 years ago
91 posts

Before! (Like 5months before)

And After! Here is my new set 11 days in. My little nestie. haha early morning face!

updated by @christina-popejoy: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

Dude, amazing job! Thats EXACTLY how I want mine to look! Straight, even, no loops or lumps, and looks nice in a suit! Any tips based on how you did it? How did u avoid them combining at the roots and all of the stray hairs?

Holypipi said:

My journey so far!

:)

updated by @ryan-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you seperate they arent all "evej straight and without lumps" in fact i believe they are natural and he did nothing at all to them

to look good in a suite..tie them back thats it

thats the point we are trying to tell u

Ryan C said:

Dude, amazing job! Thats EXACTLY how I want mine to look! Straight, even, no loops or lumps, and looks nice in a suit! Any tips based on how you did it? How did u avoid them combining at the roots and all of the stray hairs?

Holypipi said:

My journey so far!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:11:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ya cant ask him tho hes no longer on the site i believe he cut them off but cant remember

Ryan C said:

Holypipi said:

My journey so far!

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 06:18:24PM
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

I understand that point, but to me, it can still look unkempt and a bit sloppy in a suit, if its really frizzy, undefined, and how Ive seen some people, where they basically have dreads growing out of a mess of matted roots. I understand the importance of keeping them separated, but its still hard to look at my dreads now and imagine how they could eventualy look how I want them. I'm just trying to get some reassuring advice as often as possible, haha.

soaring eagle said:

you seperate they arent all "evej straight and without lumps" in fact i believe they are natural and he did nothing at all to them

to look good in a suite..tie them back thats it

thats the point we are trying to tell u

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well you should know nobody looks good in a business suite the purpose of business suites isnt to look good but to look bland.. all the same..generic.. like a robot a clone..like everyone else

--
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

I only wear a suit when I'm playing in either of the bands I'm in. One of which sounds nothing like anything you would imagine a bunch of guys in suits to be playing, and the other is an 11-piece soul cover band, so I think those are pretty good exceptions for the social stigma that goes along with wearing a suit. At work, I can wear whatever I want, so thats not why I'm concerned about the suit.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why do u wear a suite when playing in a band? that sounds like the perfect time to let loose

and

if thats the case then by all means natural dreads would look best

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form