Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

residue free dreadlocks shampoo bar all natural vegan biodegradable review

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just tried the rosemary and orange bar soap from maylees garden which is now being sold in our shops http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/residue-free-hand-made 1st off i'll say ordering with her (libby in the members list) was a delight, i got the shampoos very quickly, and she threw in an extra bar as well as a free sample of her vegan all natural and biodegradable laundry detergent.when the package arrived there was a aroma filling the air rosemary nag champa lavander and cedar and i hadn't even opened the package yet. opening the package filled the house with a delightful smell. (note i thought the scents were wonderful, my sister on the other hand wanted the soaps stored outside , we settled on tightly sealed in multiple plastic bags, the scent is strongso washing, i was in a real rush when i washed so had less then 1/4 the time id usually take to wash. i wet my hair rubbed it on and lathered quickly. the lather was thick and felt really good.rinsing was quick and easy, which was good cause like i said i was in a rush.it rinsed out well, left my hair feeling really clean, and dry skin felyt much less dryand my hair smells amazingi think from now on i may use this every wash and use the baking soda just monthlyu can use it on dreads and body both..i'll be trying the laundry soap soon too but ive heard other members who use it wont use anything else..her products are very ethically made, vegan, biodegradable and made by hand.(tip if you go to our shop page http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops or the shampoos/soaps/detergents page http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/residue-free-hand-made you may see only a couple shampoo bars and alot more laundry detergents, but if you click the banner at the top of any shop it takes you to the full shop with way more items. and a wider selection.)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 04:36:48AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok now that my hairs dried a bit moreid like to sat i really like how healthy this made my hair feelfeels soft too but also feels like new growth will knot up easymonday ill have more time and will be able to wash more thoroughly but considering how quick i did it im real happy with the results

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
she gave me a 3rd extra bar and a landrey soap too i didnt wanna mention it cause i thought it was maybe just for me for setting up her shop but maybe shes just a super sweetyhow much laudry detergent do i need for average load?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
she mentioned she got an order from here from australia ;)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just used it for 2nd time , lil more thoroughly but rushed again i really love this stuffmy dreads feel great :)

--
Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
I just ordered a couple of shampoo bars and some laundry soap... can't wait to try them, all the smells are just the sort of thing I like. Excited about the laundry soap too since we cloth diaper, I love finding soaps that are residue-free, natural, and smell amazing. Will post back again after i get them, probably next week-ish. I have some shampoos I love love love the scent of, but didn't want to use them on my new dreads and hers have the same oils and scents so it's an awesome find.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
keep in mind the laundry soaps are very economical u only use a teaspoon in a top loader or tablespoon in front loader..way less then the 3/4 cup most detergents need.so dont overdo itthe dread shampoos feel amazing..i'm pretty happy with them..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea libby is a sweety and dont they smell amazing?

--
Libby
@libby
14 years ago
14 posts
Awww! You guys are sooo incredibly sweet! I am so flattered! I have been in the middle of moving (for something like 4 months but its almost over YAY!) And i havent had time to check in here so thats why I am late replying. But yeah I throw samples in every order! Usually for laundry detergent it will be a scent to "go along" with the shampoo bars you order, and if I have a sample of shampoo I throw that in too. I wholeheartedly believe in free gifts, and loving my fellow humans. Thanks so much guys for all the love! I hope to be here a lot more after I finally get moved in my new place in the country! (((HUGZ)))So happy you guys love the shampoo! It means SO much to me!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we love u libby :)

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form