loops lumps kinks and zig zags in dreadlocks

Zach C.
@zach-c
11 years ago
39 posts

Sarah Bosley said:

I want loops and 'zags! lol

Maybe in a few more months.

Me too, but I don't have any dreads yet.
steasyn baker
@steasyn-baker
11 years ago
9 posts

i decided to put a couple pictures up i dont have any loops like that my hair is just naturally curly so the dreads are kinda curling while locking heres some pictures if u guys can see

Margaret Cook
@margaret-cook
11 years ago
4 posts

I LOVE them. They look so awesome!!!! Mine are all loopy and kinky too. I wasn't sure at first if I liked mine (at around 3 months) but I have been using peyote stitches to help with some of the more crazy ones, but after all is said and done I'm glad I didn't get "salon dreaddies"

Peace and Many Blessings

Happy Dreadding!

Britany said:

all my waves and bumps. there is so many. i am really glad for this post because i kinda get offended by newbs saying "I don't want or I don't like loops and wave they look ugly."

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Here are just a few of my very first loops, I washed my hair with the BS/SCV for the first time a couple weeks ago and these were found after drying!!!!!! I was already 3 months at that point and I was so excited to find these after just one wash!!! Now I have tons of them.....

updated by @cole-morton: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

thats a really good and usefull post!
I have lots of loops, at the moment i find them funny but i know they will looke much better when they get mature,,,,

updated by @princess-kay: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Nice that one looks like its going to be a fatty!!!! Beautiful!!! Love your lovely locs!

Princess Kay said:

thats a really good and usefull post!
I have lots of loops, at the moment i find them funny but i know they will looke much better when they get mature,,,,

Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

thank u ! yours are looking great too! and we are the same time dreading.... i cant wait to see how they r looking in couple of months more.....

Cole Morton said:

Nice that one looks like its going to be a fatty!!!! Beautiful!!! Love your lovely locs!

updated by @princess-kay: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

How cool!!! Yeah I started mine on Oct 14, When did you start yours?.....It would be interesting to see the comlete differences and likenesses of our progression!!!

Princess Kay said:

thank u ! yours are looking great too! and we are the same time dreading.... i cant wait to see how they r looking in couple of months more.....

Cole Morton said:

Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

ohhh!!!! i started the same day!!!! yess!!! lets keep in touch!!!!!

updated by @princess-kay: 07/25/15 12:53:31PM
Daydreamer
@daydreamer
11 years ago
47 posts

this was during my fourth month. All my crazies are starting to call down now that I'm nearing my 10th month and damn am I going to miss them. :/

updated by @daydreamer: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 13

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form