Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am going to WAX with DreadHeadHQ WAX!!!!!!!

Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Ooooh yea! Thats right i said it!Why?!?!?! you may ask. SIMPLE i want to help out Deadlock Forum and the Dreadlock community out by simply Waxing my hair followed by the dread head soap sold by Dread Head HQ. I will only be able to post pictures and write about my expirences because just got layed off from work (damn those Evil video game corporations!) and i have no money for a camera =(So if you have any questions and im sure there will be MANY LET ME KNOW! I am open to anything you throw at me.-Love,Peace, and Chicken Grease!
updated by @sergio-escalera: 03/03/19 03:34:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow so this is an experiment?are u just waxing 1 or alli think you should only wax 1umm your dreads are 4 months now?can u give a good description of how far along they are nowbe sure u follow the directions exactly..i mean measured and weighed the exact weight per exact length etcuse only a dread that has a near match in thickness and densityso when you do the stiffness tests it should show just how much stiffer wax makes ityour a brave man i commend you for that i couldnt bear to sacrifice a dread that wayare you going to do it for a set period then attempt wax removal?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
An expirement that i can hopefully fully reverse. as in dreads and wax so i can have my old hair back to the way it was.I am waxing all ov my dreadlocks and they are now 8 months. i started them out in October.Ny dreads are bassically well dreaded. i can not poke threw any ov my dreads well except for the 2 that i kinda did naturally.i will do this expirement for as long as i can.And just to be fair i am Nutral on the whole Wax v.s. natural or anyother method so this expirement is fair for both sides.also i am wiling to crochet palm roll or any other method that you think i should use.
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Thats a good idea. Ill take that into consideration. do you feel like you have three seperate pairs ov dreads. Lisa McRae said:
Why not just half, so we can see the difference. I myself am kind of in an experiment with crochet-vs-natural-vs-twist and rip and have all three going. :) Good luck, looking forward to results!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i dont think u should do all maybe 2 crochet wax 1/2 palm roll 2 unwaxed 2 waxed the rest of the waxed and unwaxed leave aloneare u really sure you want to do this?i kindsa feel bad youd do this to help us outbut appreciate the willingness to put the issue to a practicle testi dont think waxing the whole head is a good test though without comparisons

--
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
sounds good!i have 27 dreads. those directions you gave me got me a little confused...but ov corse i am willing to help you and everyone else out. soaringeagle said:
yea i dont think u should do all maybe 2 crochet wax 1/2 palm roll 2 unwaxed 2 waxed the rest of the waxed and unwaxed leave alone

are u really sure you want to do this?
i kindsa feel bad youd do this to help us out
but appreciate the willingness to put the issue to a practicle test
i dont think waxing the whole head is a good test though without comparisons
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so easy 3 crochet 12 wax 12 unwax of the unwax and wax sets palm roll 2 or 3 of each

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
You're crazy...
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
So crazy it just might work-Master ov Disguise =) GreyGargoyle said:
You're crazy...
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Thanks for the feedback. but i can only do pictures. have no money for a camera =/ Lisa McRae said:
nah, I only have 1 natural and 1 twist and rip. I combed out a dread to separate it into 2 and decided I might as well turn this into something that might help put some perspective on things
Make plenty of pictures and vids if you can, maybe use coloured beads to colour code them. Use red for wax/not palm rolled
blue for wax/palm rolled
yellow for crochet
orange for natural etc
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form