Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Just remember, everyone hates someone who tries to force their point of view on someone else regardless of how many people think that it's the right things to be believing in. We don't need the dreaded equivalent of 'bible thumpers' trying to 'spread the good dready word' as we just end up making ourselves look like the fanatical bad guys.Ultimately, I think this was a pointless venture. He's a marketing man, a salesman. Period. A salesman will do NOTHING that could in any way damage what he's trying to sell. He was never going to answer any of our questions... hell, I'm surprised he even showed up.Stop with all this negativity, stop wasting your time and energy worrying over something that you can't change ( I think there's a prayer, said in most AA and NA groups that covers what I'm trying to say..)! Those who need us will find us. That's how we all got here... we needed something better, and through our own dedication we found it. If people aren't determined enough to seek us out then they never really needed us in the first place. If they don't have the mindset to seek out the truth, then perhaps they don't have the correct mindset for anything but insta-dreads. Lisa McRae said:
This "debate" (if you want to call it that) is turning from ridiculous to pointless fast. If he doesn't answer question 1 soon instead of changing it or something, I suggest we cut him off. He obviously want to use this to his advantage. This is a marketing ploy to him and we all know it.

We don't need him to prove anything, everything we are saying is 100% TRUE. We don't need this crap, and we can do these experiments without him.

The only people we need to convert to our side are the victims and and DHHQ lovers. We get the victims easy enough and teach them whats right and wrong as soon as they find this site. The die-hard fans on the other hand don't really matter, they like it and don't consider
themselves victims. We can't and don't need to help them.

I say we stop this crap, it's helping him and doing nothing but bad for us. We're getting all these bad vibes and negativity on a perfectly chill and awesome community. We're saying things like "at least I..." and that's not good for anyone.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well whatever u guys wanna do is fine it sure does seem like hes turning it into a circusi think he'll find when he yties getting these lions to perform on cue he'll find were not so easily trained

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Maybe write all the questions out with all the vowels taken out?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or in johny speak like brah docta newsletta butta\im surprised he didnt just start callin it dred wex to avoid admitting its wax

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
agreed but im going to leave this open to comment anyway.. if he chooses to grace us with a answer he can i doubt ill bother looking at his page he made again so i hope he answers herepretty disapointed really and i was so excited when he actualy showed upwhat a let downwell i guess we can declare a winner by forfeit?

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
TO MARLA AND SYLPH!...No, I am not considering everyone into one category.It is your decision to be in whatever group that you choose.For instance I know people who started using the DHHQ stuff and then they decided that it wasn't for them but instead of cutting their dreads they just stopped with the DHHQ stuff and let their dreads naturalize and then they decided to come over to group 2. I am in "group 2" or "the blood elves clan" because I choose to be. I love dreading natural and spiritually and I follow that path. You can join this clan, no one is stopping you. But there are certain limitations, you can't join us if you still believe that DHHQ is the best way to dread. Don't feel that this is so wrong as it sounds. For instance if a natural dreadhead wanted to join "group 2" or "square table knights" well then we wouldn't be very accepted either because we don't buy or even recommend his products. But either way you do NOT have to be in either group. You can choose to love both and agree with both and no one is going to trample you over that. But when you choose to defend one group...you are aligning yourself with that group. So in one way I do agree with Jonny. We either need to KNOW which group we belong or if we belong in none at all.Now it's obvious that I am a blood elf. =D
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I agree, Knottysleeves. I am also very disappointed in how this has turned out --- completely fruitless. It has managed to become somewhat of a circus and causes further bad blood which is the last thing we all need. I am grateful that this 'debate' happened because of the fact alone that it caused me to finally get involved with this board. I hope that KJC will come over to this forum to start answering questions instead of doing everything through his vlog site.0
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its a persecuyion complex johnny thinks in us vs them mode he tries to insist the size of his us is way more then the enemy them, thats why he delusionaly believes everyone whos ever waxed is on his team still unless ofcouse they overused he thinks every jar of wax he sells adds to his mighty army eventhough 1/2 open the jar toych the stuff once then throw it awayhes proposed a treatty cause he feels the world is against him but wont take responcibility for his own actions that might turn people against him..its a theory anyway..i really cant understand who he does the things he does...or how he can stay in business acting the way he does.i dunno if we should back out or not but ok heres the proposed dstatement.johnny, we offered you a chance at a debate, a debate is a back and forth discussion of questions and issues. we feel you made a mockery of the debate, instead of answering 1 single question after having 2 weeks to formulate answers to the 19 questions pressented, insread of an answer you give us a 4600 word insult and a redefinition of the 1st question that was just a marketting scheme. the questions pressented were in relation to all waxes by branding the question with dreadheadhq wax you are simply trying to deny dreadheadhq wax is wax or attempting to make your wax seem better then any other. if the question as is stated proved wax use is bad then that applies to all brands as well.we feel you are incapable of deffending your products at all without completely confusing the issue.we are extremely disapointed in you and your attitude. we would never eecomend your products before and now wer are far less likely to ever change our minds. however we are pleased to see some of your previos supoerers now see you for what you are.i guerss its not a complete loss if just a few dreads are saved.thank you for at least showing up, that took guts. but we hoped foer and expected more from someone who claims to believe in theyre products.edit as u feel u need

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats why we love u knotty ..your awesome :)

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
If I were on facebook I would hit the "Like" button, LOL. I appreciate how diplomatic this letter is. :-)

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form