Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
johnnys experiments only need to make sence to johnny and some super stoned 14 year olds otis said:
what i read johnny is going to do an experiment to see if glue is anything like wax. did i read that right? i thought the whole arguement was about wax vs non wax when did glue become apart of it and why would anyone want to put glue in their hair? or did i just miss a big part of the discussion?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Honeybee
@honeybee
14 years ago
21 posts
Very well said. Knottysleeves said:
Johnny, I would also respectfully ask that you not categorize people and their beliefs. To assume that every person neatly slots into one of your two "mindset groups" and that every opinion or belief about dreadlocks can be attributed to "membership" in that group, is polarizing and a dangerous road to go down. I don't think it helps anyone, nor does it help your cause to structure your answers to what you think each group believes. Especially since your descriptions of each group are full of generalizations.

We're all individuals [cue "Life of Brian" joke...] and for what it's worth, I don't believe I fall into either of your two mindset groups. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i havent kept track of this in a couple days (had to catch up on sleep and do stuff) can someone message me a sumerized version of anything thats happened recently? (since friday night)

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:38:54AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I'd love to repeat the experiment, have wax an soap leftover, just need human test hair,and I'd like to try it with varying sizes to,
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
pretty sure I can get a good one in town, only thing is the matter of time, don't think I'd be able to anytime soon with my college classes, could maybe next week tho :/what I'm more worried about (no nevermind apparently we have a video camera)not very good at uploading, (actually have never uploaded a video in my life but I can probably get someone to help me with that)hmm now that I'm starting to think this through, I can probably really make this work.how much does, human hair normally cost?I know scales aren't *that* bad, just more-so for someone trying to get by like me, but i"m sure I can work it out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://dreadlocks.tv/the-dreadlocks-treaty-debate/dtd-question-one.html ok finaly a responcealthough i still see several problems here1 he recomends waxing weekly and removing wax monthlythis was 1 of 4 applications in a month2 it was freshly backcombed hair..not a dread..not even a babu dread so ofcourse stuffs easier to get out after a month odf dreading it would be harder and harder3am i wrong in thinking it looked stiff and waxed before applying wax?4 ewww who would want dreads that looked like that it really was a candle5 2 drops of warer? doesnt he realize water is actualy a pretty heavy substance? why didnt he show you what .06g of wax looked likeand again its justr more marketting bsbutim nit sure what do u guys want to do make him repeat it realisticly with a full months waxing a full months dreading (including all the rolling and crap) or just give up on question 1 to try to move oni would like to know why it looked so stiff and didnt bend at all

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
i could perform the experiment, then try attaching them onto several of my own for a period of time (not too sure about this as it would be like that 1 video but with more variables added)maybe ill try to get different colors as well,anything else?I think for the length of that lock it's not really enough to bend normally
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i like the idea of attaching it sio it moves just like yours goes through everything a dread should go through (being slept on etc)and what i suggested in the original i sent him wassimulate a months worth of waxings and rillings ectso 1 application a week or if u dont want to go a full month2 applications a week with an excessive ammount of rollingthe original progect wax vid was a 5 month experimenthis was a 1 dayif u spill wine in a carpet and remove it instantly u might just have a slight stain, but leave the spill there a month and the carpets ruined same principleits always easier to clean up a mess the momment its made much harder if its left to ssettle in for weeks

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u notice hes disabled comments on those vids on youtube?he only wants his side to be seen

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
love u knottythis is why i say he uses scumbag markettingmaybe question 1 shoulda been weree you born a scumbag or did you have to train at it

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form