Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha love ya yea i find his psudo gheto speak insulting too its all just an attemot to seem cool after all thasts his persona look at me im cool right? please tell me im coolhes a trust fund kid after all Sister Rags said:
We have a real "Ballad of A Thin Man" here, but instead of a pencil the Thin Man is holding a toilet paper roll, poor sod :-D And since the poverty-stricken souls in Trenchtown can't afford "Mistah Jones' Dready Products" well, then fu*k 'em. But without Bob Marley having popularized dreadlocks, and his followers following him, would certain of you want "the dread look"? I suspect not.

I wonder if anyone, by the way, has ever accused Jonny of racism? Yes, indeed, I am adding racism to my list of my complaints. I find his imitation ghetto-speak downright offensive . Lawdee! I'mon star' tawkin' lahk dis cawz I gots drets, umm-hmmm.

How terribly RUDE.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amanda2
@amanda2
14 years ago
8 posts
Some people may do that, but I don't think you should say "everyone who doesn't have natural dreads thinks this way" because not everyone is like that, and you can't speak for everyone. My question, again, is why should the people who have natural dreads be respected more than anyone else? I get they endured some harsh things for their dreads but are people not discriminated today for their dreads? Yes, they are. I was just saying, about natural dreads being respected more, thats the impression I get by reading all these posts on this site. My dreads are not for spiritual reasons, but I do not see that as my dreads being less respected than someone who does do them for spiritual reasons, dreads are dreads, again no matter how they came about. My point being, no dreads are better than anothers, and everyone should get the same respect no matter if you agree with how they did their dreads or not.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he doesnt use a jamaican accent at all he uses psudo gheto speak or wigga talk to seem cooland johnny is just loving this you know hes stalled the debate dragging oit our using insulting language and lame nonsence experiments to keep us talkimg hopong arguoing will start and our Group a (wor are we b?) will become devided andfall apby the way i can create a repeatable experient tooif i light paper on fire it burns see i bet if you try it it wil wotk ytoobut a repeatable experiment that doesnt prove a point wont prove a point just cause its repeatbleonly experiment that proves heat and soap will remove all wax from a dread is an excperimebnt involving wax in a dread heated and washed...and its gotta be heatted to a safe temp that wont burn skinthats the only experiment that makes any sence

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
heres a simple experiement knotty washed hers fotr 6 years and styill had wax in after 6 years knotty go take a shower at the temp u usualy used to wash your dreads and record the temp we will then know that temp resulteds in wax remaining in a dread for 6 years..was that temp over 110? or did knotty take cold showers for 6 years (sexual frustration maybe?)we do know for a fact she had wax not wash out for 6 years..thats repeatable if we repeat the exact way she washed so now we just need to know the temp and soap used to wash

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i have no dreead wax or humanhair but if you want i can go to a salon see if i can get a bag of haior or something im scared to touch dread wax i have way yoo many dreads way too long and theyre all over the place the last thing in tre worlds id want is to hasve some come on contact with my dreads ill leave the experiments up to someone whos dreads arent gonna acidently get cintaminated im scared to death to have wax wityhion 20 feet of me hell im hesitant to g]hug a dready that might have used wax (im actuaky less scared of catching lice from hugging a dready then i am of having wax rub off on my dreads)i thik ot was goldeneagle that recomended hanging dreads in the wind? id nominate him to do the experiments if hes willingi am not willing to touch wax ever..i just wouldnt be able to be sure i could keep it all outr of my hair

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:26:14PM
Amanda2
@amanda2
14 years ago
8 posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "dreads not being the issue" to me, but I can assure you I will not stand around and be looked down on because I don't have natural dreads. I have been respectful to all of you despite our differences on the subject and i'm not going to argue with anyone because that's childish and i'm not going to stoop to that level, that being said, maybe this is another example of something being said that you do not agree with so you shun it off and change the subject. Instead of looking at the facts you make excuses and insult people, how is that not comprehending the discussion? I think that summed it up quite well. Sister Rags said:
A JAMAICAN accent? Damn, now I AM insulted. NO. My accent, sir, was a frank imitation of some certain black AMERICANS I know. UGH.

SikTh_Man and Amanda, I don't think dreads are the issue with either of you. I'm on the verge of getting just plain, mean, nasty, and rude because I'm not sure how to say...uhh..."you're not exactly comprehending this discussion" in a nice way. Perhaps this: "Subtleties are being lost on you"?

Uh, yeah, so that's about it. You're both fine, just as you are. I will stay awake allll night, chanting that mantra to myself.
Amanda2
@amanda2
14 years ago
8 posts
I do wax, and I stand behind the products, but I think everyone should choose for themselves. I just want to see everyone getting the same respect on this site, natural or not. :) Sister Rags said:
Amanda, hun...if you want to wax, wax. I'm most definitely not here to tell you, Amanda, what to do with your hair. I can only share my own experiences.

Bradillz, right on.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres no way to tie up beard dreads thst reach my knees or dreads that are past my ties in any sdsafe way that would alow me to be 100% sure i wont get wax in my dreads and yes it is life and death the death of my dreads if they get wax in them thats the freakimg piint here when dreads get waxy dreads f=get cut my dreads are way more important to me then johnnys dreads johnny cuts off a dread for a demontration his dreads are werll lets face it the damaged flooe model a show peoce a demoo model your dreads can look like this if you do this that and the other it dont matter to him ghowe damaged or destroyed they are they just have to look good to sell products..and they dont need to last hell just wax up anew set they only take a few hours to make after akllmy fdreads are going to last a lifetime andf i cannot afford to risk getting wax in them..thry are part of my soul if i lose my dreads my soul suffersid cut off a finger before id cut off a dread like he wouldlike i said let someone do the experiments who wont be risking theyre dreads or who just dont care the risj]k thryre taskimnglike youyou seem to be argiung that wax is good so im takimg it you dont believe wax is a danger to your dreads so id trust u to do the experiment....as long as the experiments performed propery and really will preove a real pointi desifgned a fair experiment that theres no doubt at all it proves exactly what will happen..so just need someone willing to touch wax to perform it

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
do u have 1 of those jumpsuites? i dont even have a shirt with sleeves or a tam i can fit dreads inand what are u talking biyt lice free hair? i wast afraid of lice at all i was afraid of waxi dont understand all this johnny is willing to do the experimenys hes got all the wax her needs let him do the expeeriments as long ass its properly carird out and dovcumented ...and no goddamn stupid edits i cannot stand his idiotic edits that are so blatantly just used to distract stoners from the fact he makes no sense

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok its 4 freaking am i need to get up early tomoro and i wont be here all dayjust tell johynny we think his experiments a jokeand tell him the experiment i proposed wich will prove without as doubtgoodnightim tempted to close this thread tioll ppl start behaving bettersith seems u loike to aergue you dont seem to care much about the argument 1 way ot the other but just want to keep arghuing thatsa kindwsa what a trol does your feeding on dramagod im way too toeredyea those were words befoter i trierd typong themthis debate i think has caused brain damage...good ol johnny logic

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form