Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thanks. It was a little thicker. This is my third set of dreads. The first set instead of cutting them out I combed them out and lost some hair and the second set were backcombed and was using wax and stuff and noticed my hair was thinning near the roots so cut them out. Had this set longer then my second and haven't notice any thinning. Actually have been getting thicker. Trying to take care of my scalp better this time too.

Liam Bell said:

Pretty darn amazing :D

Just out of consideration..Was you hair pretty thin to begin with, before you dreaded?

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/13/15 01:51:44PM
Cody Marshall
@cody-marshall
11 years ago
7 posts

Inspiring :D lovin it man

JXhippielovinpeace
@jxhippielovinpeace
11 years ago
23 posts

CODY! Thank you so much for the timeline! I am at 1.5 months, mostly twist and rip (and a lil neglect :) This is REALLY encouraging.

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you! :)

Cody Marshall said:

Inspiring :D lovin it man

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you! Happy you find my timeline encouraging! :) Also to reply to your comment on my album. Those were pics of my first and second set of dreads. The ones I have now are my third. Those were both backcombed and I used wax and stuff on them. Learnt from that haha.

JXhippielovinpeace said:

CODY! Thank you so much for the timeline! I am at 1.5 months, mostly twist and rip (and a lil neglect :) This is REALLY encouraging.

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!

natural mystic said:

love them :)

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Think it's about time to get more pics on here. Will try to in the next few days. Happy to know there are still people being inspired by my timeline. :)

Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
11 years ago
158 posts
Dude! Amazing timeline!!! :)
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!! :)

Cristin Nessen said:

Dude! Amazing timeline!!! :)