14 years ago
105 posts
Ok some new pics
updated by @cody-pitt: 07/23/15 03:08:46AM
Sammy Seven
@sammy-seven
14 years ago
19 posts
yo, lookin' good. i started with comb twists, then found T&R, and decided it worked a lot better than comb twists or backcombing. Keep it knotty, bro.
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Thanks. Yea I like this way better too. Once you get the technique they are really easy and a lot faster than backcombing. No pain too Sammy Seven said:
yo, lookin' good. i started with comb twists, then found T&R, and decided it worked a lot better than comb twists or backcombing. Keep it knotty, bro.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
As the months pass and your hair goes through it's regular growth cycle all of the hair you shed will get caught in your dreads and make them about as wide as the sections. Just be patient now.
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Ok new pics of my 3rd week of dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome showing so excelent progress for 3 weeks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Thanks. They are doing good. Starting to get alot of the bumps, loops and kinks. Can't wait for a few months to see them and how they change. I use to worry when I had dreads before and done the backcombing way. Now that I have done twist and rip I enjoy looking at them in a mirror everyday to see the changes soaringeagle said:
awesome showing so excelent progress for 3 weeks
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
thanks :) yours are looking awesome, good progress. the loopy one youre holding out in the one pic reminds me of a bunch of my dreads lol. Cody Pitt said:
Thank you. :) You have some really nice dreads by the way.

Emily said:
your hairs pretty long theyre gonna look great!
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Your welcome. And thanks. I am enjoying the progress and the changes each day. I have a few more like the loopy one but they are alot smaller but soon I will have alot more Emily said:
thanks :) yours are looking awesome, good progress. the loopy one youre holding out in the one pic reminds me of a bunch of my dreads lol.

Cody Pitt said:
Thank you. :) You have some really nice dreads by the way.

Emily said:
your hairs pretty long theyre gonna look great!
windy?!
@windy
14 years ago
40 posts
hey if my hair is thicker and have alot more hair and its super wavy(almost curly but not really) will it tighten up faster than his?

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form