Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax why ya don't want it why ya don't need it and how to remove it

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
450 DOLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MAKE DREADLOCKS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nathan Croul said:
yea the first solution stunk , the second one smelt better.

it cost me 450 to get my dreads done =/ and initially i was gonna get some friends over to do em (i was still gonne do wax) but at least i woulda found this place out and saved 450 then

and yea i'll have a talk to her to check on all this i'll see if i can get a refund, if not i'll be sure to let her see this site

My hair wasnt that long, just past shoulder length but yea still cost abit =/

ok so if i do decide to redo my dreads how do i do it then? section off and backcomb? and then leave it to its devices basically , i was one of the ones who read dreadhq and went oh yea that sounds right and went with it =/ probably shoulda searched around abit more.

But yea i'll have a chat with my mum and let her have a look and i'll ring the lady up too to have a talk to her.

updated by @apollo: 07/23/15 10:51:17AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ive heard worse... 700 to twist em with gobs and gobs of wax, then 2 weeks later 300 to untwist em and braid em, withj gobs and gobs of wax.. then 200 more every 2 weeks to add more wax and twist the braidsafter a couple months ..and 2000 dollars she looked a sticky icky mess..just shiny slimy sticky braids..no dreading whatsoevertook another weekj to undo the braids and melt out the wax ( she was told to put it on after each waashing and used 3 whole jars like the loctician said to)2 weeks after removing the wax she started dreading naturaly and in the time she was a sticky mess with no progreess she had beautiful natural..and free dreads Apollo said:
450 DOLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MAKE DREADLOCKS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan Croul said:

it cost me 450 to get my dreads done =/ and initially i was gonna get some friends over to do em (i was still gonne do wax) but at least i woulda found this place out and saved 450 then

and yea i'll have a talk to her to check on all this i'll see if i can get a refund, if not i'll be sure to let her see this site

ok so if i do decide to redo my dreads how do i do it then? section off and backcomb? and then leave it to its devices basically , i was one of the ones who read dreadhq and went oh yea that sounds right and went with it =/ probably shoulda searched around abit more.

But yea i'll have a chat with my mum and let her have a look and i'll ring the lady up too to have a talk to her.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
oh my god!!!such a sad waste! soaringeagle said:
ive heard worse... 700 to twist em with gobs and gobs of wax, then 2 weeks later 300 to untwist em and braid em, withj gobs and gobs of wax.. then 200 more every 2 weeks to add more wax and twist the braids
after a couple months ..and 2000 dollars she looked a sticky icky mess..just shiny slimy sticky braids..no dreading whatsoever
took another weekj to undo the braids and melt out the wax ( she was told to put it on after each waashing and used 3 whole jars like the loctician said to)
2 weeks after removing the wax she started dreading naturaly and in the time she was a sticky mess with no progreess she had beautiful natural..and free dreads

Apollo said:
450 DOLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MAKE DREADLOCKS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan Croul said:

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
Its so stupid at what dealer's tell you these days its soo stupid. I hate it and i feel sorry for the people who fall for it. Dreadlocks are never supposed to be rush there a hair style that strenghten's over time. When people told me how to get dreadlocks i would tell them throw away the comb and let your hair do its thingthey hated hearing that soaringeagle said:
Mixed Brotha
@mixed-brotha
14 years ago
1 posts
They do look weird for about a month, but after about a year they look really nice.

soaringeagle said:
look at any backcombed dreads in the 1st few days and tell me they dont look goofy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
isnt that stuff pretty harsh,,and toxic/?doesnt it say avoid contact with eyes and skin?

--
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
I just want to thank for the information which you provide. It can be diificult to find something that will motivate you to wait but you have.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Natural hair!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wic are older then a few days rigt? at least tey dont stick straigt up Jasmine Elsom said:
i have back combed dreads O_o

Iain said:
soaringeagle said:
look at any backcombed dreads in the 1st few days and tell me they dont look goofy

I liked em after I took my first shower,,, lol

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form