dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax why ya don't want it why ya don't need it and how to remove it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i got a better idea

how biyt we show you the diference in progress without it?

how bout we just remove it so that you see how lil progress you actualy made and how much more you'll have once its gone?

after years when you remove it they can return to a state of dreads only weeks to months old..then just start to ddread..

1 month

remove it let them dread if u want wax back well i'll buy it for ya

made the wax free guaranteee 2 years ago almost not 1 ever wanted wax back after removing it..

we had 5 year old waxed dread return to practicly undreaded after removing tge wax and thats when they fialy started to dread

it is unfortunate tho that when u removve it u will realize how lil actual progress youve made

but

thats when u will finaly see actual progress

actual progress may happen quicker then u think once the wax is gone

Edward Haney said:

Well, being from Missouri, I'm used to showing rather than talking. How about I take a monthly dread progress pic and we'll see the effect on them. I understand that everyone is different and different methods work better forcertainpeople.

soaring eagle said:

your in for a big surprise

look around..this sites huge and has a hell of alot on how many been harmed by wax..look around rthe net.. type dreads no wax see how many hots u get...wax is the number 1 ruiner of dreads

dude..theres a reason we get twice the traffic of both dreadheadhwq and knottyboy combined thry prey on newbies most ofthe shit they sell ends up in the trash..

read man...

that crap is horibe for dreads ..close to 1000 of our members lost dreads 1-3 times to wax b4 realizing how bad it is..

Edward Haney said:

But I don't have wax inside my dreads. I had to cut off part of a lock after I got epoxy on it and there wasn't wax inside. It's all about portion control. The inital waxing was 2 grams(about 2 M&Ms) of wax. After that, I just used a little wax when a dread didn't have any at all. After the first month, I did a hot rinse (3 washings in very hot water) to get a lot of the wax off my dreads. Then I started my A-Bmaintenanceroutine and they are locking up just fine. After my locks are matured, I won't use the wax anymore because it won't do anything. Wax is just another way to help dreads mature.

soaring eagle said:

dude you are working on them because wax prevents dreading if the wax was not there youd never have to work on them they just dread

wa will destroy your dreads remove the wax and see every week wax free they dread more then they will in months of waxiness

in fact after 10 years waxed they wont be dreaded only compressed in hardened wax

its evil its a scam and your dreds will be ruined if u use it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/if-youre-thinking-about-using

read everything on there and every link on there

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well how long ya wanna do your lil experiment on your dreads when you have 4 months experience and your defending it at the risk of your dreads against ppl whove had years and decades more experience?

would it not be smarter to take out what u put in for a month and see for yourself?

u can always oput it back in..but..the more u out in the longer u do the harder and harder its going to be to recover..

ok if your dead set on it its your hair but its not a smart lil experiment on your part..

let the madness begin i guess

but can we save 1 dread?

just 1?

remove the wax on just 1 single dread and see for yourself..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and when you like so many others find out the truth?"

were all these ppl u talked to under aboyut 4 years?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

but what yiu are not getting is that you do not make any oprogress it only looks like you do..when the wax is removed thats when ju find out you had no progress till its gone

whats a picture going to prove when its exactky as i say it only looks like progress while halting progrsss in its tracks..there is almost no actual progress while using wax..

not untill its removed

get it?

the only way to prove that it has stopped progress is to remove it..

then you will see actual proigress not just hair stuck together

progresss is dreading not making them look dreadlike by molding them into shape..

u could use superglue and look mature but stiff and solid in seconds..

but no actual dreading will take place when superglued into shape..

a year or several years from now if u remove wax u see how they never really mature

how are you going to take a picture that proves theyre not just caked in wax and molded into shape unless u remove the wax?

remove the wax in 1 single dread and see foryourself

just 1

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its not temporary its not coaxing its preventing

hair has to move to tangle

if it cant move hows it tangle

its glued together

if it was temporary it would do nothing would it if u glue somethung and unglue and glue where the progress

ppl have put what u put in on day 1 and spendt months and months and months tryig to remove it and they never progressed till it was gone

u will never ever ever know untill you remove the wax on just one

that is the only way you will see

--
kaz jewell taylor
@kaz-jewell-taylor
13 years ago
8 posts

Hey im kaz. had dreads for many yrs neat ...but WAx

NO WAY in the long run this is almost everyones biggest regret...it WILL build up .... its not cool on any level.

Edward Haney said:

There are plenty of those stories on here. I'm here to defend waxing as a legitimate form of dreading. You're an advocatefor natural locks and I like how you are educating the public on how to properly dread using that method. However, it isn't the only method and all methods have pros and consassociatedwith them. If you over wax, your dreads are gonna be hard masses of wax. Thebenefitsof waxing are neater looking locks, more control over the final look of your locks, and renforcement for damaged dreads after a mini disaster (epoxy in hair, dread caught on nail while running to the basement to dodge tornados, ferrets attacking them in your sleep, ect)
Antonio Trak-Kingz Taylor
@antonio-trak-kingz-taylor
13 years ago
7 posts
i kinda sorta agree with you...theres pros n cons
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres no pros at all only fools u into thinking theres pros its all illusion

hows there a pro to it prevebnting dreading for years and years? hows there a pro to dirt stuck in wax or mold howes there a pro to never being able to wash it out/

the only pro is to the scam artist selling the crap hes getting rich by ruining your dreads

name 1 pro..just 1

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 11:36:24AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no job in the workd would give a shit if your dreads are waxy duide think av=bout it u had loose hair u worried about dreads keeping u from a jonb now u f=got dreads and a job u think loose hairs gonna get u fired? sti=op falling for jonny cleans lies

u dont gotta be sticky gross and dirty to keep a job

get that nasty wax out so they can dread

seriusly

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form