Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pregnant early in the dreading journey question

mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts

Hi guys! I started my free form journey on 2/14 of this year. I recently found out I’m pregnant and due in November. How do these things relate, you may ask?  Well as it’s very early on, I’ve been taking about 30 minutes every two or three days to separate congos. Anyone who has children knows that the newborn stage takes your free time away completely. I’ll also have a 2 and 3 year old to take care of along with the baby. My question is… my locs will be about 9 months old when the baby is born. Do you think they will have progressed enough by then that I won’t have to separate so often? I know separating is a lifelong commitment but I also know that eventually the dreads are mature enough that it’s not so urgent to keep up with them constantly to prevent congos.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

If you use Vicki’s shampoos switch from liquid to bars. Dreading will slow but, so will the congoing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

You will also go through hair thinning, then growth based on hormone changes

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Oh.. and geez.. I’m slow today CONGRATULATIONS,!! 

--
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Thank you! Good idea. I will keep using the liquid throughout pregnancy and then switch to bars after the baby is born.
And yes I forgot about the hair changes! Hopefully it all balances out in the end.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

It will

you are the second person to tell me they are pregnant today.

--
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Are you gonna be a dad SE?! OoO :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form