Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To the people whos had multiple sets of locks

solarlove
@solarlove
4 years ago
9 posts

Hello Everybody! So last night when I was smoking fat, I was in deep thought about dreads, and how they form into what they want to become; no matter what. This is really a question to those who have had more than one set of locks.

Well, did each one of your sets end up looking exactly the same? Regardless of any starting methods, etc?

Im just curious to see if our hair has its own genetic imprint on how it wants to/will always look like. If that makes any sense??? Lol I’m not sure if anyone’s ever asked this, but I thought it would be a fun topic.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

massive diference cause 1st set noone ever suggested separating, so i had 2 horns and a neck pillow beavertail in back 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
solarlove
@solarlove
4 years ago
9 posts
@soaring-eagle hmmm that’s right.. ok so let me change the question. If all you do is separate, and into the exact same sizes, would each set be the same?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

ofcourse not cause every single dread on your head  no matter the size would be unique, they form by diferent looping patterns  they would have diferent surface features, diferent unique qualities but why would you want anything  to ever be the same

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SoCal666
@socal666
4 years ago
2 posts

Ive noticed a huge difference, my back combed dreads were absolutely horrific. Very thin and unnaturally bristled. The set im on now is super strong and my scalp never feels uncomfortable, they are thick and dense but also soft.

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
4 years ago
233 posts
I’ve allowed my hair to lock twice naturally. Each time I allowed my hair to form its own Sections. Only difference has been in my hair care routine, different products- no coconut oil this time! They are very different locks.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form