Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Was I doing it correctly?

indieboyy
@indieboyy
5 years ago
2 posts

So I don't have dreads at the moment, my parents made me cut them like 6 months in :(. But, I am curious to know if I was doing it correctly and going in the right direction. Im sorry if none of the pictures show them greatly, its the best that I have from those months. I had a total of 7 dreads, maximum at one point 9. I had 5 clumped in the back left of my head, which Congo'd to 3 with one big massive one. I had 3 on the right back side, spread out. I had one on the top of my head that was thin but never untangled. also enjoy some appropriate pride month censorship :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

hard to tell with all the editing (whats with the guns?)

how thick was the thickest at the roots

there is no wrong way, but, in general too thick can cause issues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

1 of the 1st groups created on here was the lgbt one but the groups feature i dont think has been getting as much use since the last big site upgrade

--
indieboyy
@indieboyy
5 years ago
2 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

hard to tell with all the editing (whats with the guns?)

how thick was the thickest at the roots

there is no wrong way, but, in general too thick can cause issues

I'm sorry, These are really the best pictures I have (the fake guns were part of the photo before I censored, it was funny in my friend group at the time because of how ridiculous they look.)

Regardless, the largest congo one was maybe an inch 1/2 to 2 inches around if I remember correctly, it was pretty big. The others were less than penny size.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

the 2 inch 1 is worth combing out the rest if under an inch just let em go

if the 2 inch 1 isnt solidly dreaded it maybe separatable, but don't just try to rip a solid dread in 2 or u break every single hair hundreds of times

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form