dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What would happen if I combed my hair?

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts

Why did you brush them out?!

Your hair looked lush in that first pic.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Because i found my kids friend infested with lice 😣 and i freaked out. With that being said i found none in mine or my kids' hairs however I'm glad that i did brush them out. In the beginning of that set i used coconut oil for my scalp and the amout of dirt that had built up was rather icky. Brushing them out gave me the chance to really clean my hairs off, I've only used acv and aloe since. I'm very careful with where my hair goes now... lol.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Fair enough. It was worth it to get them properly clean then. I have heard bad things about ACV though. I know for sure Soaring Eagle tells everyone to stay away from it.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts

I use a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio of acv and water every 3 or more weeks. Yes I've been warned, this has been my hair care routine for 5 years now. Definitely if i was soaking in pure acv or doing it all the time, however I've seen/ experienced no ill effect on my hair, and it cured my dandruff issues all those years ago. I swapped my coconut oil for fresh aloe Vera

My current set, 4ish months in

20190623_103839.jpg
20190623_103839.jpg  •  1.6MB

updated by @peaceful-passer: 07/12/19 12:36:21PM
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I put about 2cups of acv in our baths every time... i believe this is what kept us bug free. I knew they were good but I couldn't shake the paranoia. Lol. Acv isn't all bad

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form