Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Calling it quits

LunaKat13
@lunakat13
5 years ago
54 posts

Don’t quit. Sometimes it takes long. I’ve known people to take upto 18 months to even start locking up. Part of it will depend on your hair tyoe. A big part. Then there is a number of factors also such as how often you wash your hair and with what. but don’t give up. You’ve come this far and sometimes it can be hard or get discouraging but if you wait it out you’ll be happy in the long run. 

5 years ago
64 posts

Well I'm all brushed out now. Hated my hair  when it was dreading, hate it brushed out. Looks like I'll never be satisfied.

For those wondering, I washed about 2-3 times a week using Vicki's dreadlock shampoo. In my year of trying to dread my hair, I went through one of each of the liquid shampoos except the unscented one because where's the fun in that?

When I first started, i thought the sections dreading were too big, i let them undo themselves naturally and went freeform from there. Though they never ended up dreading again.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Now it's all brushed out just keep up with the shampoo. Once your hair starts to section itself twist and rip those sections.

That's what I did so the actual size and position of the sections are natural and random not like a perfect grid.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

it was dreading  or thered be nothing to brush out sometimes it takes longer is all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GGamingStudio Respect
@ggamingstudio-respect
5 years ago
3 posts

might as well since over half my hair didn't even dread or knot in any way

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form