Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vicki's Dreadlock Shampoo

Inyan Birkenblut
@inyan-birkenblut
5 years ago
10 posts

Hey guys, so I  bought the shampoo aswell and its already in germany since the 9th, so it should be delivered in the next few days (I hope...)
I just wanted to ask how do I use the liquid shampoo? Do I put  it directly on my head or do I have to water it down first? And is it good to let it in for a minute or two before rinsing the hair, or should I rather wash it out immediately?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

wet hair well put a lil on your scalp and  massage it into the roots  lather it up then rinse out well.. tip if your not saatisfied with the lather 1st time (lathers unimportant to cleaning nd is most often the result of a toxic carcinogenic skin irritant) simply do the old wash rinse repeat. the repeat wll lather way more using way less because its already clean)

no need to dilute it just use it like you would any shampoo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Inyan Birkenblut
@inyan-birkenblut
5 years ago
10 posts

Thanks! :)

krysta814
@krysta814
5 years ago
6 posts
@huntercrow I have a sample of a cedar shampoo bar. Where can I send it??
krysta814
@krysta814
5 years ago
6 posts
I swear by Aunt Vicki’s products!! I only used the liquid for a few months before they felt ready for the bar. I might’ve just been scared of the idea of trying to use a bar. But now that I do I will never go back. I love the lather of the bar and how it makes my dreads feel. Not too too drying at all! These are my newest arrivals!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

she will have a bunch of new stuff on the site very soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form