Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads, dreads, dreads and more dreads..

goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts

Hello all, here's a couple of really shi.... pictures for you.. I have no idea how long I've been off the brush - I stopped counting a long time ago, so I guess it's a long time.. 😜

Stuff is getting ropier and ropier, and it's all love for my hair from me.. So much good can come from matted hair y'know? Probably the best thing so far is that dreads INSTANTANEOUSLY singles out the type of person I like to avoid, while simultaneously attracting the opposite.. I can tell a whole lot about a person just from the looks I get, hehe! Usually it's old rich folks and their conveyor belt kids that tunnel under the street to avoid me.. That sh.. gives me energy! Each and everyone who had a question or comment have always been just the nicest people around..love it.. It's as if only truly REAL people have anything to say to your face, while the rest mutter snarky comments under their breath as they walk by (bwaaahahah! 🤣).. Only time I've gotten a negative comment (other than the usual Bob Marley bullsh..) was from an African man who shouted "Hey Rastaman! Where the f... you going?! You think you Rasta?!" - hmm - probably one of those appropriation nutbags..

Anyway, you folks have a good day and a merry Christmas!! 😉

20181205_122045.jpg
20181205_122045.jpg  •  771KB

20181205_121811.jpg

20181205_121923.jpg
20181205_121923.jpg  •  1.4MB

20181205_121624.jpg
20181205_121624.jpg  •  849KB

updated by @goodbyebrush: 12/09/18 07:22:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

they look great

the guy that made that comment did he even have dreads?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
He did actually have dreads, but that just makes it worse in my opinion..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

odd most rastas are very accepting 

most regardless of race assume your a rasta and respect their beliefs and lifestyles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
That's probably true SE, but this is Denmark, there are few true rastas here.. Even with Africans, dreads are more of a hairstyle TBH...
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
He was just an angry young man with some misguided ideals..
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Sadlly there are alot of those. when I  1st started researching the ins n outs of having dreds and care how to’s etc I came across a very angry ”Open letter to white people with dreadlocks” and could not for the life of me believe what I was  reading. Such hate, such anger and such assumptions about the white people who choose to dread their hair for so very many different reasons whic I might add are personal.  There are alot of haters out there. I have come to terms with this and am enjoying my journey anyway. Your hair looks great. 

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I saw that same open letter! What a load of bullshit. It's just hair for fuck sake.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
Why thank you @lunakat! 😉

And hahahahahah!! "Open letter to..." is just idiot speak for "get ready for an irrational and uncalled for shitstorm"..

It's funny though, people are all up in arms about fuc.... hair - HAIR!!! It's so fabulously f...... stupid it makes me dizzy just thinking about it.. Oh well, We're just going on about shit we all know.. I just can't wait for another year to pass - dreads are like gardens.. It's so much fun watching them evolve..and like garfens they won't stop unless you prune them.. 😜
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Just so you know mate you can use the word fuck no one will complain.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form