Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Please, someone save this person!

goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts

So I was bored and went to Google and typed in "dreadlocks" - this was one of the first video hits..

I know there's probably nothing that can be done about this, but I just wanted to hug this girl and tell her about the lies she so blindly accept as truth..

Nevertheless this video is so scary it's almost funny.. Especially if you read the comments (YouTube comments are always the worst kind of horsesh..) People are crazy!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

left a comment thats all i can do maybe we all should too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Omg I can’t! some of these comments goodness. I just don’t have it in me. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

plz try dont respond to others ignorance just educate or respond to my comment only 

--
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Oh no I didn’t. I wouldn't. it just feeds their hate. It’s just so unbelievable how some can be that way.😢

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

honestly i didnt read a single comment ... cause i'm familiar with youtube

--
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Definatley the smartest move.I have learned my lesson.

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
It amazes me that most people don't even realize that the knots that they brush out of their hair on a daily basis would become dreads if just left alone. Cultural Appropriation my ass!
Daniel2
@daniel2
6 years ago
62 posts

She doesn't have dreadlocks anymore. She uploaded a video where she has the balls of hair that she brushed out. I do remember seeing this video awhile back and was disagreeing with a lot of what she was saying lol. 

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form