Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vitamins & Antioxidants

brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts

I know this journey my hair is going to shrink in length, and I love love love my long hair so I was thinking mine as well get a jump start on it. Any specific fruits and veggies y’all know about that specifically trigger and promote hair growth and strength? I know I could ask google but this is more fun.. I don’t want a diet or even to change my unhealthy eating habits lol. Just looking to add some hair specific nutrients. Thanks in advance. 

😜❤️

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

anything highin biotin, or simply take biotin suppliments 10,00-15,000 mcg a day it can take 3 months to become effective then double or triple growth rates. biotin can also be effective topically in a biotin infused shampoo (none are dread safe)  but I suppose you can make a rinse 

avacodo hair masks..  really meant for repairking severely damaged hair but does strengthen it

rosemary essentioal oil helps hair growth add to a rinse or use the dreadlockshampoo with teatre rosemary and green tea

green teas anothr

otherwise a good healthy diet

ive been vegetarian 38 years and mine grows like crazy and is strong enough that I had it drying out the car windown and the car slowed down.. and bang bang my head slammed against the headrest very hard with loud enough bangs t wake up the sleeping kids in the back seat 9(who are extremely hard to wake cause their dads earned the nickname roaring snore...you can scream in their ears pinch them poke  them  probably even punch them and they dont wake up

anyways the bangs were 2 dreads going under the back tires..and didn't damage the dreads at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Yes... I figured just a strong healthy diet in general and I will start leaning that way maybe probably 😬 I just love food. I’ll look into the biotin in the meantime. That is absolutely crazy about running your hair over and no damage, but not crazy enough for me to go vegetarian for hair strength lol.. and yea prolly don’t need a avocado hair mask right now, but as a food they are one of my all time favs and omg soooo good for your health. A definite super food.. ok gonna check on foods high in biotin cuz I am definitely not a daily supplement type person... thanks!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

vegatarias by far best for your health absolutely essential to prevent extinction. meats the number 1 cause of climate change, and the only way we can save ourselves in 10 years, not 100

and in just a dozen or so years 30 max, world starvation will set in unless we all go veg

it takes 1/3 acre to feed a vegan 1 1/2 to feed a vegetarian 38 to feed an omnivore

plus animal agriculture causes more drought, using more water then any other industry including fracking.. 1 hamburger uses 6 Olympic sized pools of water to produce

its the leadingcause of rainforest deforestation 1 acre per second

fish, for every 1 pound of intended kill theres 5 pounds bikill much of that endangered species

and, we take from the ocean at a rate 25 times faster then it can replenish itself

given all these facts, you have 13-30 years to not be vegetarian before it starts leading to extinction

maybe thats enough to make you make a healthy choice

plus.. after a year or 2 meatbecomes toxic..you get extremely sick with a high fever

a veg mom who accidently takes a sip of broth  and passes it through breast milk to a baby tht never had meat, can put it in the hospital, possibly even cause death

no fruite or veggies cause that its because humans cant digest meat, not without microbes that digest it for you and you digest their  shit basicly

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

not literaly since single cell organisms don't shit but they have to break it down for you. you lose them after not eating meat, or if you never ate meat you never had them because your simply not designed for it (hence colon cancer obesity, heart disease high blood pressure, high cholesterol clogged arteries.. all things almost unhed of in vegatarians)

--
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Can’t and wouldnt even begin to argue all them facts. No doubt it would be the best route, and I am easing into a lifestyle that is better for me and the environment all around. I think unless you grow your own food everything you buy in the markets today is shit anyways 🤷‍♀️ Anywho... it’s all good and convincing info and definitely “food for thought “.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

on netflicks watch cowspiracy and earthlings

earthlings might be on here in fact

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Just want to say that although everything Soaring said is true I would avoid Cowspiracy because pretty much as soon as it was released experts came out saying that a lot of the numbers they used in it are incorrect and they made it seem much worse than it is.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

which  experts and what was their motigvation there is a "beef disparity law" that says its illegal to give facts that say anything bad against beef.

the numbers are actually accurate and environmentalists admit to it when pressured..but they hate to since they are member driven orgs and people are willing to live in a hole in the ground  before they are willing to consider changing what they eat

so many of the experts are afraid to admit the truth because they lose funding if they do

it really is that bad well cowspiracy stated its the number 1 cause of climate change ts actualy number 3

however..it is the 1 thing that can easily save our asses in 10 years not 100

by the way

Einstein 100 years ago made pretty much the same stark predictions and stated in no uncertain terms that switching to a vegetarian society gobaly was the single most important ting to guarantee our survival

--
ronycrash425
@ronycrash425
3 years ago
6 posts

what do you think about turmeric+black pepper extract ?

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form