Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How long did it take your hair to lock up using freeform?

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I hate waiting.๐Ÿ˜ถ
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

โ˜ฎ soaring eagle เฅ:

back 2 weeks

the rest was shorter..like yours that took a couple months longer to get long enough to dread

Well, my hair is longer than it looks honestly. When wet it almost touches the top of my shoulders.ย 

Also, love your videos on YouTube, man.ย 

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Bazooka Guru:
I hate waiting.๐Ÿ˜ถ

Only got to about 2 3rds of the way so you'll have to wait a bit longer ๐Ÿ˜

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ™โ˜น
Peace Shalom
@peace-shalom
6 years ago
44 posts
Your hair looks similar to mine. Probably stop using the shampoo and just massage the roots in the shower with plain old water but not too hot of temperature, I think the colder you can stand it the better, especially for a final rinse.
My hair is shorter and hasn't dreaded yet. I stopped combing/brushing it a about a week ago, but I'm still "coming"it with my fingers.
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

Peace Shalom: Your hair looks similar to mine. Probably stop using the shampoo and just massage the roots in the shower with plain old water but not too hot of temperature, I think the colder you can stand it the better, especially for a final rinse. My hair is shorter and hasn't dreaded yet. I stopped combing/brushing it a about a week ago, but I'm still "coming"it with my fingers.

Cooool. From what Iโ€™ve heard curly hair like ours dreads insanely fast. We could see whose hair dreads the quickest LOL.

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.
โ˜ฎ soaring eagle เฅ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

sometimes the straightest hair can dread the fastest (like in a single night)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts

Im a year in. I seen some locks and knots and loops in the early month, but pretty fully locked around 8 months. I had 1.year worth or growth and my hairs really straight but pretty thick. I still have locks that aren't matured yet, I had some pieces that took their sweet time to lock lol

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
I shaved my head bald in September 2010. Took a few years before I got my first knot, and my girlfriend pretty much pulled it out not realizing I wanted it to remain. :(

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form