dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's up, Everyone...

KGB1024
@kgb1024
6 years ago
5 posts

Hello Everyone,

Just been reading on this site for a short time. I have a 4 year old son, he has never had a hair cut. He had beautiful golden locs (hair) but when it got to the middle of his back everyone thought he was a girl. He always liked the story of Samson, in the bible, and I used to tell him he got his strength from his hair like Sampson, and he would always say "but he had dread locs". So, rather than cutting his hair I asked him if he wanted dreads.

I took him to a place everyone recommended, and she was great and did a great job. I took him back once a few months later for maintenance but shortly after that appointment I noticed some short hairs coming out. I realized they were most likely broken hairs from the hook. So, I am going to let them go naturally from this point on.

So, I just wanted to introduce my son (and myself), Hope to chat with you all soon.

Cross Sunrise.jpg
Cross Sunrise.jpg  •  904KB

Cross' ocean.png
Cross' ocean.png  •  9.1MB

Cross Easter.jpg
Cross Easter.jpg  •  343KB

updated by @kgb1024: 04/20/18 04:38:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

great to meet ya both!  funny, hes so much like samson even that dreaded hook couldn't  defeat that hair.  they don't look too crocheted 

really glad you found us after just 1 maintenance session ..your a smart momma :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

wait is his name cross?   would be too freaky if the locticians name was deliiah (thats how its spelled right0 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KGB1024
@kgb1024
6 years ago
5 posts

LOL, Yes his name is Cross and that would be funny...Oh and I'm Dad...lol

updated by @kgb1024: 04/20/18 05:05:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts