Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The difference of 2 years

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

just a quick impression about the progression of 2 years natural dreading. While i did start in january 2016 with pretty short hair, it took a while... The first picture is around 3 month with my hair just sectioning itself. It seemed for months that my hair wasn't growing at all, but they did, they just did'nt shrink Wink . I guess between month 9 and 12 it was growing a lot more noticeable. After the first year a had a couple of mature dreads at the lower back of my had, but even the hair in front had sectiond completely and started dreading well. Just a few small lose strands in between forming dreads.

Most of my dreads, never counted how many i have, have started to combine somewhere around the tips and dreaded down towards the roots, only a few on the sides and back where i mostly sleep on have started to combine at the roots.

After 2 years nearly all of my dreads at my back have blunted tips, i guess its normal with curly hair and i will not comb anything blunted out The tips at the front take a lot longer to form, but i guess they will blunt too one day.

I will edit this post after a while with new pictures, feel free to post a response or ask any questions you want to know.

3rd-month.jpg27 month.jpg

3rd month                                 27th months

another month has passed...

i guess they are a bit longer Happy

IMG_20180505_121011.jpgIMG_20180505_120938.jpg

17 Monate.jpg 17 month dreading (29 month overall)

reached 18 months at July 1st and took the first picture of my back!

IMG_20180702_175335.jpgIMG_20180702_175309.jpg

updated by @dread-stpauli: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
lopenator
@lopenator
6 years ago
75 posts
Amazing. It's cool to see those two pictures side by side.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

AWESOME

you should edit the post, add the 2 images side by side (medium to large size 1 float left the other float right

use the button on editor next to smileys, pick size, and other options before choosing the file

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

lopenator: Amazing. It's cool to see those two pictures side by side.

thank you! today i was looking at some older pictures of my journey and i thought it would make sense to post them side by side. Everything went so quick!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

dread_stpauli:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

AWESOME

you should edit the post, add the 2 images side by side (medium to large size 1 float left the other float right

use the button on editor next to smileys, pick size, and other options before choosing the file

Thank you S.E. ! Now i know how to do it!

you had a missing close quote

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

just a quick update with two new pictures from this morning...

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Looking awesome mate.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

looking good

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

Took a new picture at 17 month, more length and some of the Dreads got a little thicker, plus i let 2 small ones congo.

June was pretty hot over here even in the north, so i wash twice a week again, luckily winter is over!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

looking great!

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form