Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Female's Timeline

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I know what you mean but in this case the shipping would be 3x the cost of the shampoo itself.

Everything seems to be going alright for now though. Definitely no residue so far.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

FemalePheromones: Everything seems to be going alright for now though. Definitely no residue so far.

That is nice to hear! I'm also from europe and have the same problem with the high shipping costs for Vicky's shampoos. Shipping doubles the price of the order and that is way too much for me, too.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
dread_stpauli:

That is nice to hear! I'm also from europe and have the same problem with the high shipping costs for Vicky's shampoos. Shipping doubles the price of the order and that is way too much for me, too.

What shampoo are you using if you don't mind me asking?

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

FemalePheromones:
dread_stpauli:

What shampoo are you using if you don't mind me asking?

I am using Dr. Bronners Teatree bars for almost a year now and I'm pretty happy with it. Before i have tried out a lot of shampoos with not good results (Baking Soda/ ACV, Bronners liquid, Soap from Marseille etc.) I live in an area with medium to soft water, but it seemed not to be soft enough for the liquid bronners. The bars work really great for me and they are easy to find in stores. Should be no big deal to get them as well in the UK.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Ah yeah I've heard Bronners only really works with soft water so probably no good to me.

If the Super Dreads one isn't back in stock when I need it I think I'll go for Dollylocks.

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

I got bored at work so have edited all my pics into the original post and will just update that with further pics.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

just so you're aware, vickis shampoos are flat rate shipping so you can get 6 bars or 4 liquids for that same shipping ...a years supply almost.. higher up front cost to get that much at once but the shipings reasonable that way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
If I had a lot of spare money I'd do it but that's not the case.

--
6 years ago
64 posts

Homeless dog neglected so long that it formed dreads.

https://imgur.com/a/fcHHp

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Updated original post.

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags