Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Back again, after 6 years

Rosee
@rosee
6 years ago
4 posts

I had an account on here years ago, had started dreading my hair when it was very short, brushed it out after about a year, and it had barely made progress. 

I took a trip a few days ago, ended up sleeping outside for a few days, no brush or comb, and ended up with more dread progress than I'd had in months the last time. It's been 5 days now and I can't brush these things out. I'm excited. I've been growing my hair out since I brushed out my dreads, about 6 years. I enjoyed having long straight hair but I'm impressed with how fast these dreads are growing. Will update progress. 

Glad to be back!

updated by @rosee: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome back and yea length matters a lot  for quicker progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rosee
@rosee
6 years ago
4 posts

It's funny, after 3 days of having no brush and not even thinking about my hair I woke up and someone said "look, she has dreads!" and sure enough I did. Happy to be going back to my baking soda washes and simple routine. Love to you Soaring Eagle, you're an inspiration. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

well we no longer recommend baking soda! long term use SEVERELY weakens hair .. i was losing dreads daily

www.dreadlockshampoo.com is all i will ever use from now on liquid till mature then bar

baking soda is very harsh  and really can make your hair incredibly weak

--
Rosee
@rosee
6 years ago
4 posts

Oh no, that's too bad. I really love those soaps tho, was already planning on getting some when I get the money up. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

they are well worth it your hair health will improve fast if u been using the baking soda awhile

so what else is new with you?

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form