Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I've lost a fair volume of hair (my wife thinks 50% but there's no way of knowing) but it's definutrly noticable after8 months of dreads. My hair feels really light.

I did a lot of combing and conditioning and it was a lot of stress.

Each dread had kind of a spine running through the middle of basically mushed up hair which had to be combed out. Each dread at the base (before the loose roots) had a big fat knot which you can see in the pics. It acted kind of like a skirt in that the long hairs ran through the middle of it so I had to work them out from the roots a couple at a time until it just slid off the last few. I didn't notice many breakages so I am assuming that these hairs were already broken and were just wrapped around the hair that was still attached.

On top of that look at the shit that was inside the knot! It was like clay and this was what the entire "spine" was made of. So glad I got that shit off my head.

I intend to section my hair at the weekend ready to try twist and rip. Wish me luck.
20180122_190411.jpg
20180122_190411.jpg  •  1.4MB

20180122_190358.jpg
20180122_190358.jpg  •  1.2MB

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

was wax used? but good that they came out well. 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
No wax at all. All I can think of is that the knots were so tight that whatever shampoo got in couldn't get out.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form