Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i have missed you! your husband says your hairs untouchable/ well we'll show him!   we will all surround ya and pet that beautiful hair.. so many of us he won't be able to get near ya to touch ya at all that will teach him a lesson!

your dreads are gorgouse1 as you are .. feel that within you.. do not let any negativity get you down

your inner voice has to be louder then those outside you.. when they put you down, its your responsibility to stand up for yourself...even if its just to yourself.. if you can't stand up to them and say i love my hair so back off then at least  tell yourself that yo9u love it and what anyone else thinks doesnt matter

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i always say you only know its real love when they would love you if you burned your face  completely off so ofcourse what you do with your hair should never make a difference any way but glad hes at least supportive

and its sooooo good to have ya back

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i noticed you vanished suddenly from fb i was worried about ya

--
fundoo
@fundoo
7 years ago
41 posts

Heeeeey!! :D

So I saw your pink dye posts before this one (very pretty, btw. Nice color!) and I got to thinking, "wow, her hair is locking up at the tip ends first a lot. I wonder if she wears it in a ponytail often..??" Then I saw this post, and voila! you said you do! hehe Yeah, I know it's unavoidable sometimes, but when you can, try to leave it down. I doubt root rubbing is highly encouraged on this site, but I do that from time to time, just to get them started. As I type this, I'm down to about 5 loose sections with about 30 dreads as opposed to like 30 loose sections with about 8 dreads. haha And that's like over 1.5 years, so you're doing good. Glad you didn't comb out, you've got a great set and have been a real help to keep me patient. :)

Nice to see you back! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

a friend years ago kaya the tiedyah (aussie rasta dread) always wore hers with a  scarf around them, they formed balls on the ends, the rest ..well never really dreaded.. though id imagine eventually would form 1 dread with balls dangling from it

cause she wore it that way every day all day

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form