29,640 posts

that should dread fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

Nice! I wish you all the patience you need for your new journey! I have learned that wearing the hair down from the beginning is important for yourself and for others to get used to it.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
7 years ago
80 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

that should dread fast

I know it, sometimes I just can't keep up with my curly hair.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
7 years ago
80 posts

dread_stpauli:

Nice! I wish you all the patience you need for your new journey! I have learned that wearing the hair down from the beginning is important for yourself and for others to get used to it.

I know it, my husband don't like dreads. But, he knows this is what I've been doing since 2002.

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

ღHippie Loveღ:

dread_stpauli:

I know it, my husband don't like dreads. But, he knows this is what I've been doing since 2002.

Yeah, i know what you are talking about. My girlfriend was against dreads in the beginning, too, but she expected those stiff and unnatural looking hairstrands. Through the natural way and the "slow" progressing process she got used to it in a better way and she is not so anti anymore. One funny thing is that she still don't believe i am doing nothing to them except washing Happy

So i guess time will tell how your husband will get used to it, huh?

Tangled Turtle
@tangled-turtle
7 years ago
5 posts

Your curl pattern looks very similar to mine! My husband hates the idea of dreads, but I started mine underneath and will most likely just let the rest slowly form on its own. He’ll get used to it eventually. Lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

how long ya been married?

if he doesnt... he better realize that a million other guys would gladly take his place and love your hair

not only guys

you could have 60 husbands and 43 wives .. so ya don't need him if hes not willing to accept and appreciate you 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
fundoo
@fundoo
7 years ago
41 posts

Cool! Hope it's everything you want! :)

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
7 years ago
80 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

how long ya been married?

if he doesnt... he better realize that a million other guys would gladly take his place and love your hair

not only guys

you could have 60 husbands and 43 wives .. so ya don't need him if hes not willing to accept and appreciate you 

I have told him this, everytime I start a journey. he only hates the beginning stage messy madness.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form