Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey y’all!

sashafloyd
@sashafloyd
7 years ago
7 posts
Hi my name is Sasha Floyd I started my dreadlock journey almost a month ago (Oct 13) I’m doing the neglect method this time. I’ve had dreads about five times now never got past the itchy phase so this time I’m going all natural. So far so good I just recently ordered some of the dreadlock shampoo from this site because before I was using California Baby shampoo which cleaned out very nicely (I have hard water) but I wanted to try out Dollylocks since so many people love it. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me since I do live in an area that has hard water. So when I get my new shampoo hopefully I’ll start seeing some knots. Love to be here and get to be friends with fellow dread heads. 😊
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and nice to see ya here :)

the shampoo change should make a big difference

you had dreads 5 times? you look really young! surprised youd have dreads that many times already

how were they started the other times?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sashafloyd
@sashafloyd
7 years ago
7 posts
My first time was backcoming and wax (knottyboy) lasted a few days. Second and third crochet, fourth twist and rip then crochet, fifth crochet with dread extensions. Thank you ya people always think I’m younger then I am. 😊
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

wow so yea i can see why you started over each time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form