dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sections on my scalp...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

you have interesting hair texture ;)  yea just separate the ones that need it 

i think when panterras through the tough times shes having now we should consult with her on any possible way to thicken that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
Ha thanks! This is the longest my ha it's been in about 10 years, maybe the longest ever so I forgot how strange it is. I can't even take myself seriously in the mirror, I'm like a short haired mix of Dee Snyder and Dog the Bounty Hunter haha. But it already feels great walking around and not caring what others think. The cowlick is weird though, it gives my fro a weird Napoleon Dynamite look lol. Hence why I wanted to dread in my teens except I wasn't allowed.
20171028_201222.jpg
20171028_201222.jpg  •  2.1MB

20171028_113054.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

how did you ever manage to keep that hair from dreading that long

--
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
Lol. I think because I'd wet it every day and comb it to try and let it just hang but it always would poof out within the hour, especially when I'd be out in the sun. Had I known what I do now, I would have just let it be.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea cause that's gonna dread fast when it does writre a comparison post

--
btw990
@btw990
7 years ago
62 posts
Will do! It's crazy to see how much different natural dreads are from styled. Some of my curls have become more compressed and tight just from the past few days, it looks pretty cool. Even the way the dreaded parts retain water is different from how my first set did. Experiencing it first hand, I'd never recommend anything other than natural again.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that's typical when people compare natural dreads to salon dreads

--

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form