Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New crochet dreads help

jdevarona92
@jdevarona92
7 years ago
8 posts
I told her about it and she said that she could've done them smaller at the top. I told her if she could twist them instead and redo it all. She said yes and for free. So yeah
MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
7 years ago
46 posts

Don't go to her, what she said makes no sense, making them smaller at the top? she over crocheted your hair and filled your hair with rubber bands, charged you 100$... let your hair rest and don't go to her she's just going to stress you even more... also when you told her if she can twist it instead I'm sure she's going to twist and wax instead of twist &rip, meaning  she'll be twisting your hair to the max and waxing it... don't go to her, that's my advice

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,639 posts

souring eagle is only sour cause trump won't let me soar instead (his golf addiction grounded all operations at our glider ports

but, about the dreads..i would not suggest a choice only an action from here..

from here take out the bands and never go back

its your choice to decide whether to continue on or start over

what to expect

if you continue slow dreading and take a long time to gain a somewhat more natural look and feel

if you start over.. if its under 6 inches nothing till 6, but at 5 you can tnr but will be less hassle at 6

at 6 it will dread itself but slow at 7 or longer will dread faster

taking biotin daily can doble or triple growth rates too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,639 posts

twisting is why so many salon dreads are balding

--
jdevarona92
@jdevarona92
7 years ago
8 posts
They are so itchy right now I have been scratching them I got lots of dandruff now (never had) and bleeding and I am about to grab the clippers and shave my head!! Not going to but I really want to!
jdevarona92
@jdevarona92
7 years ago
8 posts
UPDATE: I cut them shits off after not being able to sleep due to the pain and itching. Oh well. I'll stick to short hair forever. Good experience though.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,639 posts

why didnt you just wash them

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form