Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The vegan diet and myself

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I make a habanero pickled garlic nom nom nom! I have used raw garlic to cure an infection in my tooth among many other things. Garlic is the best!
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
I haven't read through the whole post, i just wanted to agree with garlic is the best. You measure that shit with your soul. 2 cloves? Nahhhh. 12 ought to do it.

If vampires ever take over the world, i know I'm safe.
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Lol!!! Good philosophy
JesseA
@jessea
3 years ago
1 posts

I have been vegan since last couple of years and I can live my life guilt free and peacefully. However, initially I had some complications and finding it difficult to look for food options until I was referred to iahas.com by my friend where I found some great vegan and natural recipes. Now I can make some delicious vegan delicacies on my own and can inspire people to be vegan.

ronycrash425
@ronycrash425
3 years ago
6 posts

as a teenager, I suffered from acne for a long time, and the only thing that helped me then was giving up meat. at first I left only poultry meat in the diet, but a little later I refused it too. and my skin is finally clear. now I occasionally eat meat, I do not notice a negative effect on the skin. I also additionally take supplements to keep the body healthy, such as enzymes. These capsules keep me from bloating and problems with going to the toilet.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form