Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The vegan diet and myself

MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
7 years ago
46 posts

I was a vegetarian for a year and have been a vegan for like a half year,don't want to hurt animals, love for nature and mysef that's just who I am, in peace with my life, cheers :) 

Totally identify myself with the vegan lifestyle and dreads lifestyle! 

I've stupidly cut my hair before... after like a year of free forming :| but it wasn't all too bad, because I actually went vegan shortly after and realized who I was.. I needed to go back to who I was, this was a mistake.. so now I'm back , like what 5 months in?  (the free forming) It's just so free :) 

updated by @mw2toptenworld: 10/06/21 07:50:00AM
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

I’m vegan too because I don’t think we have the right to eat another living being. The only exception is if we live in the wild and our only chance of survival is to kill an animal, but even then we should acknowledge that the animal died for our survival and show it respect and say a prayer (non-religious, just a mantra) for it. 

I’m also growing dreadlocks because I believe it to be the most natural hairstyle and, like you said, it’s freeing. Like not caring what society thinks of you, what they deem appropriate or untidy, etc. Just being yourself. People have told me (I’ve been freeforming for a few months now) how my hair looks disgusting and untidy and scruffy, etc, but I don’t see why they care personally. It’s only hair...

Are you still freeforming your hair now? 

Peace.

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.

updated by @aquaguy: 08/28/18 06:48:13AM
xiaiy il
@xiaiy-il
5 years ago
1 posts

I hate animal lovers who are hypocritical. They only verbally claim that they love animals but still eat beef. I think animals are emotional, and I don't think we have the right to eat another life. I am a 100% vegetarian. I have been insisting for about 3 years. Everything is fine, and I am not malnourished because I don't eat meat. But I suggest that you supplement the protein through meat substitutes such as eggplant and soy. You can also try Vegan Protein Powder .

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Vegan is the natural state of being. Everyone is a vegan when they are born.

The same with Atheism.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

so  true its what our bodies are designed for and  thats why meat can make you very very sick if you don't eat it regularly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
It's true. My wife isn't fully vegan or veggie but she hardly ever eats meat especially red meat. For a while she would still eat it on special occasions but it always made her sick afterwards. Not she doesn't even bother.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

havent intentionaly in 38 years..did accidently twice.. was sooo sick

2nd time..it was cause someone else went to the store got chicken patties that looked like the veggie chicken patties

for 2 weeks i felt toxic

lil gross but had to do a system flush toget it out felt like a rotting brick covered in spikes and just wouldnt digest

ugh felt lil sick just thinking about it

the other time ordered a vegataria stromboli  ad it was full of peperoni and sausage.. that time was just  2 bites that caused fever puking shaking

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TashTash
@tashtash
5 years ago
76 posts
I’ve decided to become pescatarian since the new year and I feel great! I’m not bloated anymore and I don’t feel so sluggish either 😊 I decided to keep fish in my diet so that I didn’t just cut everything out at once (baby steps!) but I don’t eat it every day. So far I’m loving my new diet, I thought it’d be a lot harder than it is but it’s been real easy so far! I’ve eaten meat for my whole 29 years but it’s just been making me feel progressively more sick, now veggies are tasting nice instead of just feeling like an accompaniment to a meat centred dish.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
There are so many alternatives around these days that it's really easy to live without meat now. Definitely much easier than it ever has been and more and more different types of food seem to keep coming.

--
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

TashTash: I’ve decided to become pescatarian since the new year and I feel great! I’m not bloated anymore and I don’t feel so sluggish either 😊 I decided to keep fish in my diet so that I didn’t just cut everything out at once (baby steps!) but I don’t eat it every day. So far I’m loving my new diet, I thought it’d be a lot harder than it is but it’s been real easy so far! I’ve eaten meat for my whole 29 years but it’s just been making me feel progressively more sick, now veggies are tasting nice instead of just feeling like an accompaniment to a meat centred dish.

Fish is good, I used to eat a lot more when i was younger and sure was healthier..  PLEASE only eat responsibly sourced fish...Tropically farmed prawns are bad as they ruin whole ecosystems and exploit poor people; Sorry, rant over... enjoy your fish, it tastes the best when you catch it yourself..  

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form