Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help needed to cover my hair

MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
7 years ago
46 posts

hey I'll see about that but can't see how it can cover too the sides of my head, I guess I'm a noob at this

Irie
@irie
7 years ago
41 posts

I probably could have mentioned this also but it didnt cross my mind.
Totally reminded me of this video that I had to dig out of thousands of my bookmarked pages lol.

Or there tons of other videos where you can use sweaters, long sleeve t-shirts and many other things.
MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
7 years ago
46 posts

I know this channel :) will watch thanks! :) 

R☮ZE
@rze
7 years ago
11 posts

... Bandana's and scarves help as well! I usually tie them up 50's style (like a pin-up) after piling all my dreads on top of my head in a dread bun. I know yours are short (for now), but I still did this even in the beginning! Most people and the elderly accepted this because it reminded them of an earlier era.

(I'm on the left in this pic) :D

--
Be Well! ♥ R☮ZE ✌️

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
7 years ago
46 posts

R☮ZE:

... Bandana's and scarves help as well! I usually tie them up 50's style (like a pin-up) after piling all my dreads on top of my head in a dread bun. I know yours are short (for now), but I still did this even in the beginning! Most people and the elderly accepted this because it reminded them of an earlier era.

(I'm on the left in this pic) :D

I think I'm going to with a scarve, on the whole head :) ,just not sure I have one, I was thinking to use like a t-shirt, pulled up, the sleeves to "knot" the end , and cut the extra off, not sure how that would go, let's just hope I have a scarf :P 

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
7 years ago
233 posts

you could go to a thrift store and find a wool sweater, elastic is really cheap, just enough to fit around your head. Requires a sewing machine or needle and thread but it's really do-able, for a couple bucks you could make a few hats to loosely cover all of your hair and hold it up  and out of the way.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form