Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Organic dreadlock soap help needed

DreadTom
@dreadtom
7 years ago
5 posts

Hello dreadlock Forum, First off I just have to say how awesome it is that I found a dreadlock forum, the internet is full of surprises these days. this is my first time on a forum so please bare with me while I get used to how it all works. AS you guys can see from the title I am looking for some help with organic hair products but I'm not too sure where to start, it has taken me many years to get to a point of having dreads now I need to wash them carefully and trust me they need washing.  So, in terms of the organic soap all I keep finding is things like this http://www.used.forsale/organic-soap but I know there is better out there. What would you guys say is a good brand to go for? or even better if any of you guys have any recipes? that would be awesome and then any other tips and tricks the pros can share with me would be greatly appreciated. My dreads are only about shoulder length so I have quite far to go yet but I am enjoying the journey.  Really looking forward to speaking with you guys if there is any other information you need please let me know and I will get back to you asap. Thanks

Organic.jpg
Organic.jpg  •  15KB

updated by @dreadtom: 02/03/18 04:37:28PM
RayneMama
@raynemama
7 years ago
44 posts
You have NEVER washed your locks?
RayneMama
@raynemama
7 years ago
44 posts
I agree to vicki's dreadlock shampoo. Perhaps a deep cleansing soak with BS/ACV would be good first if they are really in need of cleaning
DreadTom
@dreadtom
7 years ago
5 posts

I have used water to wash them but no so much as I was told that they dread better naturally if not washed so often. Now my dreads have fully formed and I feel they will stay intact they need a good wash. I will do a little research into the products you guys have mentioned above and get back to you.

Thanks for the replies guys 

JT
@j-welsh
7 years ago
42 posts

Vickie's dreadlockshampoo.com definitely, best shampoo out there, I've tried many others. Maybe a BS/ACV deep cleanse first. I deep clean about once a month or every other month.

Good luck!

JT
@j-welsh
7 years ago
42 posts

Clean hair dreads faster. Get the dreadlockshampoo.com soap and don't worry about washing your locs. Just wash them when you feel they need to be cleaned. I wash twice a week because my scalp can't go more than 3-4 days without it. Maybe if i didn't work out and sweat i could go for a few more days.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form