dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shampoo reviews

Dreadstyle33
@benjamin-newman
7 years ago
3 posts
Dreadlocks shampoos review

Okay so I have tried must of the dreadlock shampoos dollylocks, vital goods, superdreads, they all said that they were residue free mind you I was using seed size amounts of liquid and still was getting residue... So I just did the acv wash monthly. Fast forward a year new dread journey @soaring-eagle recommended shampoo from his website I ended up getting the liquid locking up tea tree version.. Wow I'm completely amazed got the shampoo today and tried it out... Let me tell you what; my hair feels weightless in a good way.. No residue left in my hair at what. normally I would just feel the weight of residue after those other shampos. Will post later result as well thanks @soaring Eagle
updated by @benjamin-newman: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

add a review here too ell, go to the shampoo you got and write it there

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=reviews

but i told ya they were amazing huh?

and doesn't your scalp feel healthier too?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JT
@j-welsh
7 years ago
42 posts

Their shampoo is awesome! I switch between the liquid and bar.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

me too on occasion almost always bar though but that liquid sure knots things up tight in a hurry

--
Angeleyes
@angeleyes
7 years ago
8 posts

I've been using the liquid shampoo and pink himalayan sea salt spray from dreadlockshampoo.com for about 10 days now. They are amazing products, smell awesome (the shampoo is Goddess) and most importantly, leave my hair clean, light, soft and without residue, which greatly has reduced drying time. My hair seems to be progressing quickly, as well.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

don't overuse the salt since the shampoo contains some too you don't want it all trying to knot together too fast

but yes..goddess makes you  smell like  a goddess

--
Angeleyes
@angeleyes
7 years ago
8 posts

Maybe I should hold off on the spray, until my hair calms down a little.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

my thoughts exact;y

--
Angeleyes
@angeleyes
7 years ago
8 posts

Regarding shampoo, somewhere I saw @soaring-eagle mention a charcoal shampoo that isn't listed on the dreadlockshampoo.com website and also that baking soda can weaken hair.

I've seen elsewhere, that dreads should be soaked once a month in baking soda to prevent mold.

Does this charcoal shampoo do this?

Or is it necessary to use anything as a monthly soak, if you're already using a great shampoo?

P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts
Angeleyes:

Regarding shampoo, somewhere I saw @soaring-eagle mention a charcoal shampoo that isn't listed on the dreadlockshampoo.com website and also that baking soda can weaken hair.

I've seen elsewhere, that dreads should be soaked once a month in baking soda to prevent mold.

Does this charcoal shampoo do this?

Or is it necessary to use anything as a monthly soak, if you're already using a great shampoo?

I wouldn't recommend soaking in baking soda. That's a sure way to end up with severely damaged hair.

The charcoal shampoo is a deep cleaner. If your hair feels especially dirty, you were using shampoos that left residues or some such as that. That's when you use it.

The best way to prevent mold is to make sure your hair is dry before putting anything over it like a hat and before you go to bed. You can also put mold inhibiting essential oils in your hair or shampoo. If you get mold or worried you might Dreadlock Shampoo has a mold preventer and treatment called Rot Knot.
updated by @p3rmaamp: 06/24/17 09:06:26AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form