Dreadlocks Forums

zak'n'dreads

SpookeDread
@spookedread
6 years ago
27 posts

Abrupt end of journey

Last summer, went back to Morocco.
Plane landed on July 8, Sunday afternoon. 
Monday, my parents asked me to cut dreads. I refused.
Tuesday, I was to either cut them or get out of the house for good. I chose to cut them.

That's what I get for being born muslim i guess. Then again, I'll be restarting some time in the future, though it might have to wait for a couple years. It was nice to have dreadlocks, I appreciate the help this community provides. I wish you all the best.

I'll be Bach. 

updated by @spookedread: 10/15/18 05:04:40AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

my parents did the same sorta thing   thats why i grew em to the ground a year later

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Mate how old are you? You should have just left.

How can you see that your parents care about their "God" more than you and still want to live with them?

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
SpookeDread
@spookedread
6 years ago
27 posts

hey man it ain't that simple, i'm still in college with no scholarship so as long as i'm getting their financial help i'm willing to be patient. It's just a matter of time now so it s all good. Though i reckon that it was extremely infuriating to have my 2.5 years old dreadlocks cut out of nowhere. I'm already growing it back, dreadlocks are all about patience i believe.

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts

I'm sorry your last journey ended so abruptly. I have mad respect for anyone who respects his parents so much, though! They're already coming back nicely.😊

updated by @bazooka-guru: 10/17/18 11:27:59PM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form