Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Listerine for cleaning dreadlocks?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

no, definitely not. it was a learning experience but my biggest regret ever recommending it.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
i-and-i
@i-and-i
7 years ago
35 posts

So I have the super deep clean charcoal shampoo on order, should be here in the morning! Do I use it like I use the locking up liquid, or is it more of a "squeeze in and let sit for a while" like the rot knot?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i just use it like normal shampoo

did u get the bar or liquid?

--
i-and-i
@i-and-i
7 years ago
35 posts

Liquid! Half my dreads are still pretty soft and loose, so I decided to wait till they mature a bit more to try the bar soaps.

Ill give it a try and let you guys know my opinions in another thread!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

ah ok the liquids a thick pump not like the lockin up liquid

might have to pump it a few times to  get a lil glob out but u only need a lil now and then

it will sting your eyes though so careful that way

--
i-and-i
@i-and-i
7 years ago
35 posts

ok, thanks for the heads up! Apply only to the scalp like the other one too, right? Or run it over the dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

like i said in other threads, i used it once on my scalp then to prove how well it worked to a germaphobe friend drank the rinse water out of the dread (sucked it out) 4 feet down from my scalp and it tasted pure perfectly filtered and better then  the water in this house ever tasted (i only drink it filtered and usually add a lil touch  of something  to take the dirty taste out of the water) but after washing my scalp with it  the water in bmy dread 4 feet down tasted cleaner  then straight from the tap

so to me that says it works throighout

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form