Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

FIRST SIGNS OF DREADS YESTERDAY!

smoove_operator
@smoove-operator
8 years ago
6 posts

HELLO ALL! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME LETTING MY HAIR FREEFORM. I HAVE BEEN GROWING MY HAIR OUT FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS NOW. I AM A CAUCASIAN MALE WITH CURLY HAIR. I HAVE BEEN USING ONLY BAKING SODA TO WASH MY HAIR SINCE I'VE BEEN GROWING MY HAIR OUT. FOR CHRISTMAS, I GOT A WOOL BEANIE AS A GIFT AND IT HAS FINALLY CAUSED BABY DREADS TO FORM! I'M EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE SOME ACTION! THIS IS A SPIRITUAL DECISION FOR ME AS I AM ON MY OWN PATH OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING NOW. I HAVE FINALLY WOKEN UP TO SEE THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS. I AM PANTHEISTIC IN MY BELIEFS, AND MY CHURCH IS IN THE WOODS AND WITH MY TRIBE. ITS AN HONOR TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE AND I WANTED TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU MY EXCITEMENT FOR MY NEWLY FORMED BABY DREADS. I'VE GOT 4 IN TWO DAYS! THANKS! PICTURES TO COME!

PS. I TRIED TO ORDER FROM DREADLOCKSHAMPOO.COM AND MY ORDER NEVER WENT THROUGH AND NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. ARE THEY STILL ACTIVE?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yes they are they are the best the order sometimes fails if you have a address unrecognized by papal

ry again if it fails use the contact form and se will manually process the order

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

post a few pics of your progress too ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
smoove_operator
@smoove-operator
7 years ago
6 posts

Will do! I'm waiting to upload pics from a decent camera and I will start a progress thread on here. Thanks for the info. I was able to order from dreadlocksite and I am anxiously awaiting the shampoo and sea salt spray. I can tell my hair needs the nutrients. Also, I battle dandruff off and on. I'm anticipating the shampoo to help my scalp as well... I hope everyone has a great 2017! May your locks grow long and strong!

smoove_operator
@smoove-operator
7 years ago
6 posts

Just a few more details about my journey:

I started from a shaved head about 4.5 months ago. I had dreads about 4 years ago but I cut them the day before my wedding to surprise my wife. It was a good thing because I fell for the wax and back combing scam. I found this site and learned the truth shortly after backcombing so I took a natural route after that but I'm sure the wax was still deep in there... Anyway, I haven't brushed my hair once since I've been growing it out this time. My hair is about 6 inches long now. 

I highly recommend a wool beanie/tam for those who are just starting out. I had no baby dreads at all before wearing mine and within two days I had 3 babies starting to knot up! I got this beanie on Christmas and I now have 8 babies starting.

I have loved dreadlocks since I first saw them as a child. I have always wanted them. I try to live as natural of a life as I can. I eat a mostly natural diet, I spend as much time in the woods as I can, and I am creating my own spiritual path. I am a simple man who is married to his best friend and I'm the luckiest man in the world to have found her at such a young age ( we were 15 and 16 when we got together 12 years ago) and she is supports me in my journey towards finding my true self. I was raised to be an athlete and that's all that was important until I found her. After basketball had ran its course in my life she was all I had and I had no idea who I really was. It's taken a while, butI'm figuring it all out now and my dreads will symbolize this rebirth of mine towards naturalism and spirituality and love. I love the blues, folk music(and especially bluesy folk music), weird electronic music,and earthy tribal sounding stuff. Just a little about who I am.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form